• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 35 (May 7-13)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Have to say Bissouma is an incredible ball winner. Looks good at recycling possession as well.

Wonder if he’s dynamic enough for a midfield two of him and Partey though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Have to say Bissouma is an incredible ball winner. Looks good at recycling possession as well.

If we get him and Partey we'll be hard to get beat in midfield but i feel both don't add much going forward we really need good number 10.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

If we get him and Partey we'll be hard to get beat in midfield but i feel both don't add much going forward we really need good number 10.

Maybe Willock and make it a three. I guess Utd have done alright this year with two out and out DMs.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
@American_Gooner If you would consider predicting Arsenal game from now till the end of the season you would have my full support, providing you only predict a win.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Maybe Willock and make it a three. I guess Utd have done alright this year with two out and out DMs.
I'm expecting Saka and pepe to add more goals in thier game next season we been really hurting with our midfield last 2 season without Ramsey to score goals from midfield Willock can't definitely add that not sure he is staying or trusting Arteta playing him regularly

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

I think both are much more than what they show currently, and would work well together. Like Partey Bissouma can glide with the ball, he just doesn't at Brighton.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Again i think the team did let Potter down today they been dominating before the red card.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

Thing is, are there are other obvious options? It's not like there's a 22 year old Toni Kroos just waiting to be picked up for 20m. I agree there are concerns Bissouma and Partey are too similar, but he's proven in the league, he's the perfect age, wouldn't break the bank. Maybe we don't need to overthink it, just go for the obvious guy.

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom