• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 20/21: Gameweek 4

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,069
  • Views 55,608

Manberg

Predator
I’m worried about Sp**s again. They’re respecting Mourinho and following his instructions. Playing well.

Axel9090

Getting dicked by spuds, getting dicked by a former manager. Thats a left and right, good night.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
You have to say sp*rs had a brutal start to the season with their schedule and it could have gone very wrong for them, but they're doing fine in the league and they're through in the cups. You'd be happy if you were a sp*rs fan, plus you've got Bale to come.

carter777

Thinks Poch Is The GOAT

Player:Saka
That pass from Hojbjerg though

jciiuhN.gif

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Poch wouldn't join United imo, knows Woodward would kill his career.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Reminds me of how far we've come. This could have been us vs Liverpool last week. Complete collapse. Instead we had a respectable loss again the Pl champions and former CL winners.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Forget top 4, if they end up in the top 10 this season it'll be the greatest feat since Fergie won them the FA Cup back in 1990 :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom