• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17: Matchday #07

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
I am not Ox's biggest fan but he's nowhere near as poor as Barkely has been the past two seasons.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
LOL Barkley had 8 goals and 8 assists last season.

I love the Ox but he's nowhere near that productive.

Ox might not have Barkely's end product but he doesn't produce the amount of poor performances Barkely has done the past 2 seasons either ( has been taken off numerous times at half time he has been such a liability).

carlito'sway

Established Member
Ox might not have Barkely's end product but he doesn't produce the amount of poor performances Barkely has done the past 2 seasons either ( has been taken off numerous times at half time he has been such a liability).

Man, Ox has been dire the last couple of seasons. As bad as Barkley could have been, OX takes the cake on this. We could only wish that Chamberlain would produce a 8 goals/ 8 assists season.

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom