• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2016/17 season

Where will Arsenal finish this season?

• Total voters

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'll just say that I ridicule him a lot and he deserves it for the appalling failings of the season gone by including consistent poor form regarding transfers, tactical decisions, mistreatment of players and favouritism, diabolical defensive organisation- well, whatever there is to managing the football team.

He's a glorified sporting director, speaks plenty of languages and since there is money, if he nails the transfers there can be hope of a good season. I want to see how he shapes the squad and treats the players, the rest of the season should be enough to judge.
So far 45% think that a man with 'appalling failings' will win the league. Does that make sense?

fabo

6.51 / 10
You'd be mad to back Wenger to finish ahead of Guardiola. Brave to back him to finish above Mourinho too but United have alot of work to do with an attack littered with virgins.

Wouldn't know much about Conte - hard to judge anyone winning Serie A. **** league, corrupt bastards over there.

ErraticPumpkin

3rd.
CL Semis
FA Cup 5th Round
League Cup winners

Vardy top scorer (27 goals, all competitions)
Cech 14 clean sheets
Wilshere plays 37 games all season
Özil 17 assists in the PL
Ramsey 10 goals in the PL, 8 assists, 6 yellow cards

4R5Emaniac

Always fresh from Bangladesh
So far 45% think that a man with 'appalling failings' will win the league. Does that make sense?
Appaling failings- One of the biggest budgets, resources and with unprecedented job security since the beginning of times amongst 92 clubs in England=1 CL final, won 3 titles-none retained and 6 FA cups.

Yeah, you're right. We should immediately hire Ranieri, the most recent league champion.

AMONGST 92 CLUBS IN ENGLAND!!!

Many of the 45% are hopeful like myself that we win it next season. Thinking/hoping and that coming to pass are different things.

The club is named after him FFS

Jazz

Can't completely judge until the window closes obviously but regardless of the exact place I think we'll finish next season, I'm like 90% sure we won't be 1st simply because Wenger will be our manager unfortunately. We've seen squad after squad fail in the exact same way under the exact same tactical, rotational, motivational mistakes and shortcomings. And I don't even want to bring up last season.

Anyways, nothing is for certain so I left the 10% chance of us winning the league up to the very small probability that Wenger somehow suddenly fixes most of his management errors, we get an improvement on Giroud and our title rivals don't improve by much next season. In the very least it's a pretty safe bet that City with their superior squad, resources and now manager will finish above us.

With the moves we are making in the market,if we get hold of Vardy and Mhikitaryan,we should pretty much take the title or challenge and finish runners up at the very least.

blaze_of_glory

Have to wait til the window closes.

Nailed my prediction last year, and I expect to do the same again to be perfectly honest with all of you.

Vistula

I always expect the best. Look, if AW plans to retire after this season he is gonna give us his last stand. But obviously a lot more can be said in Dec/Jan.

indy23

Realistically, we still arent close enough. Pep conte and mou reinforcing will make it even more difficult. Sorry this arsenal team plus xhaka and possibly vardy still aint enough.

There is bottle in this team that needs to be weeded out with more sanchez like personalities.

Ill reserve an opinion till out opening game.

Not the end of the window like some small club but at the opening game. No more deadline deals bullshit.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I can't help myslef - I voted that we come 1st. How could I do anything but........anyway, excited to see the new fixture list. Before you know it we'll be back into the meat & potatoes of the season again.........unreal. Another 9 months of agony, ecstasy, hope, pain & ..............a trophy?

Arsenal Quotes

I've got the best goalkeeper and the best centre half. All I need are the best wingers and the best forward. It doesnt matter what the rest are like.

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom