• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 27

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
KDB might end up breaking Thierry's assist record.. Hope not, need Özil to get that record!

Reactions: A_G

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
City already have 72 points. They still have 33 points left to play for. That is absolute m*dness.

Need 24/33 points to beat the point record.. They should be able to do it, but might start focusing on CL with the league already wrapped up.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Who honestly though that a Silva-Fernandinho-KDB midfield would dominate the league to this extent? I know Silva isn't playing right now but he's been there for most of the season.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
People often say "If City continue being this good no one else will have a chance". But the thing is they may not even need to be this good. They could be a bit worse and win fewer points next season and still be 1st or within distance of 1st in the league.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
F*ck me sideways, that was a cracker.

Literally a few seconds before that I was looking at City fans walking out of the stadium and thinking "Why leave, why not just watch a few more minutes of this team?". And then he goes and does that. City fans do not deserve this team.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Why couldn't Real have sent that f*cking fax through!? Unreal how many points he's saved these spawny bastards.

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom