• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 27

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
Shelvey looks absolutely class every time I watch him play, he must be average/**** in the other games, because otherwise he should be at a top club.

Plutarch

Newcastle beating Man United brings me a small bit of football cheer. Not much, considering our own problems, but better than nothing.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Shelvey looks absolutely class every time I watch him play, he must be average/**** in the other games, because otherwise he should be at a top club.
He good player but really got stupid when things don't go well like getting sent off out of nothing

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

He's just very inconsistent and does stupid sh*t for no reason sometimes. But then occasionally he'll put out an absolute blinder like he did today.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I like Newcastle, still can't believe there transfer record is something like 12million.

Hard not to like Newcastle, good kit, good stadium, good fans. Very few clubs with the potential to break into the top bracket with investment and good management; Villa, Leeds and Newcastle maybe. But they're all run by utter eejits.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Hope Liverpool win, I don't want the false hope of only being 6 points off 4th

krengon

One Arsène Wenger
Trusted ⭐
All I care about for the rest of this PL season is seeing United drop out of top 4(unlikely as it may be). They still have Chelsea, Liverpool, City and us left(although most are at home).

and as a bonus, City to match United's results for the next 6 games, so they can win the league in the manchester derby.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Love that United have signed Alexis, they couldn't have signed a worse player for their team cohesion imo.

He, Pogba and Martial on the ball are all too similar, they seek individual glory and it makes them take daft decisions. These guys cannot play together in the same team. Not to mention they have to supply Lukaku, a rubbish striker.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
All I care about for the rest of this PL season is seeing United drop out of top 4(unlikely as it may be). They still have Chelsea, Liverpool, City and us left(although most are at home).

and as a bonus, City to match United's results for the next 6 games, so they can win the league in the manchester derby.
Yes 16 points with 11 games left the league is all but over.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
As well as they played today, people getting carried away with Newcastle. They've just come out of the bottom 3 ffs.

Arsenal Quotes

One of the things I discovered in Japan was from watching sumo wrestling. At the end you can never tell who has won the fight, and who has lost, because they do not show their emotion because it could embarrass the loser. It is unbelievable. That is why I try to teach my team politeness. It is only here in England that everybody pokes their tongue out when they win.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom