• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2017/18: Matchday 34

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Is Gabriel Jesus really that much of a promising youngster? Seems a bit overhyped to me.

Don’t see an Aguero level striker in him anyway.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is Gabriel Jesus really that much of a promising youngster? Seems a bit overhyped to me.

Don’t see an Aguero level striker in him anyway.
I got a bit carried away because of the numbers he was producing but I think he's still promising.

Not up there with Mbappe and Dembele but definitely a talent. Real eye for goal, fast, strong, tenacious and has intelligent movement too.

He hasn't even showcased his dribbling ability since arriving in England. If he can use that to start creating shooting opportunities then he'll be an elite striker imo.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Not really, he developed and moulded Henry, Vieira, Anelka, Fabregas, Van Persie, Cole, Toure all of which will be light years ahead of whatever that piece of shít amounts to.
Even someone like Adebayor when he first turned up looked like Emile Heskey on rollerskates, Wenger somehow managed to turn him into a 30 goal striker (before a combination of his own ego and Mark Hughes sent him back down the toilet again).

If anything Wenger's failing was spending too long trying to develop many of these pampered idiots, not giving up sooner.
Sorry I forgot to clarify I meant recently.

That might just be down to shopping in the bargain bucket though.

Kobi

I Know Who You Are
Sorry I forgot to clarify I meant recently.

That might just be down to shopping in the bargain bucket though.

Yeah fair enough, although I do think quite a bit of it is down to wasting time trying to develop players who absolutely no one could have taken to top level.
The best teacher in the world isn't going to be able to turn a fúckwit into a PhD.

El Granit-Coq

Established Member

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

The small teams are just going to City now hoping to avoid total embarrassment. 1-0 or 2-0 loss is great for them, 3 or 4 is acceptable even, they just don't want to be destroyed by 5, 6 or 7 goals.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom