• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 11

You won’t be saying this when he’s at Utd or Real.

I will. In fact I knew at the end of last season Ole will fail. As a manager you have to show authority to make it. When Ole said he does not park his car in the managers parking lot because he still thinks it belongs to SAF I knew right away he was finished and does not have it. If you don't see yourself as the boss nobody will. Same with Poch. There was some Q&A show in US TV where several managers appeared and had to answer similar questions. Klopp was there once and so was Poch. The difference could not have been more obvious. Klopp nice but always in control, while Poch acting like he has to be grateful for getting on the show. Like a little boy getting his first job interview. Poch is no leader, has no charisma.

Here is Klopp.

Here is Poch.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
VAR explanation for sp*rs handball : “Both players were challenging, therefore under pressure, therefore not a clear and obvious error”

Sounds almost exactly like the situation around the Arsenal goal last week, no?
Rules often apply differently for us. Like how a new rule was made for a Xhaka tackle a few years back for 45 minutes and then forgotten about forever

Pepes blue pill

VAR explanation for sp*rs handball : “Both players were challenging, therefore under pressure, therefore not a clear and obvious error”

Sounds almost exactly like the situation around the Arsenal goal last week, no?

Sounds like you cant give a foul in football unless you just boot someone who is minding is own business :lol: they just double down with var instead of admitting they are so useless they still get it wrong whilst using replays

mavelous

Tinfoil hat aficionado
It feels like United or Sp**s injure one of our players every season. There is a culture of that in those clubs and each incoming manager buys in

United, Sp**s and Arsenal are content with battling for the 5th spot :lol: We have seen it all.

United is getting nowhere near 5th place. They only get a result when they can sit back and hit on the counter. Not many teams in this league giving them this kind of opportunity.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel

Obviously a freak accident that it ended so bad, but it was a reckless challenge.. Didn’t attempt to play the ball at all.

Sp**s react so badly to losing yet they never win anything.

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.
Top Bottom