• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 5

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Maybe another 200M needed this year will be Liverpool unless something bad happened to them.

MLK79

Elite Drama Queen
People kneejerking over Lampard just because Chelsea won is jokes.

Think he’s proven himself to be an average manager, this is Solskjaer all over again. He won’t be there in two years imo.
I don't think you can write him off as an average manager considering his limited experience and the teams he has had to manage. Heck, he's been doing alright with the worst Chelsea team in 15 years and arguably the worst defenders of any team in the top 10.

Brolin

Liverpool Fan
I am really enjoying this. Man City fans got this idea that their side is unbeatable. Clearly that’s not the case. They can be got at. Long game to go still though

GunnerUK

You’d fully expect City to turn this round 2nd half Pep will give them the talk and Norwich will have to show levels to take 3 points.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I am really enjoying this. Man City fans got this idea that their side is unbeatable. Clearly that’s not the case. They can be got at. Long game to go still though
I think you guys made a big mistake not buying anything. City are still one of the two title candidates and they already lost Sane and Laporte with big injuries for a large part of the season. Imagine you guys lose Salah/Mane and Van Dijk to a long injury.

GunnerUK

I think you guys made a big mistake not buying anything. City are still one of the two title candidates and they already lost Sane and Laporte with big injuries for a large part of the season. Imagine you guys lose Salah/Mane and Van Dijk to a long injury.

But that’s the strange thing. Liverpool players seem to be Immune from injury. They don’t even suffer burn out lol.

Must have excellent Medical teams and fitness coaches.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

But that’s the strange thing. Liverpool players seem to be Immune from injury. They don’t even suffer burn out lol.

Must have excellent Medical teams and fitness coaches.
They’ll get them, it’s a numbers game and the injury bug will get them too. They can only pray it’s not to crucial players, otherwise they’ll be playing with Lallana and Chamberlain on the wings.

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom