Premier League 2019/20 Gameweek 6

Discussion in 'Football Talk' started by rich 1990, Sep 20, 2019.

1. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

Worst Utd team in over 50 years maybe

2. Ind0Gunnerz

Ind0Gunnerz Active Member

Man, we just cant lose to this **** MU squad next week. Emery has been backed by Don Raul where he does not have excuse to be finishing below Chelsea or MU.

3. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Does klopp even rotate? I swear its same line up every week ffs it's help when no players get injured

ASIF likes this.
  4. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

Allegri or Potch to Utd next summer.

We’ll have to be dynamic in hiring our next manager in the summer.

5. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

Maybe later, not when you play Chelsea away.

6. Furious

Furious Xhaka Propagandist

That bum Chamberlain actually joined them because of playing time and more specifically a midfield spot. :rofl:

Sapient Hawk and ASIF like this.
  7. yousif_arsenal

Good thing we got 35M from his sale average player

ASIF and Furious like this.
  8. GDeep™

GDeep™ Wrong, but rarely

Looking back it was great business, hasn’t kicked on at all.

Really is a nothing player.

9. OnlyOne

OnlyOne Short man Syndrome

Chamberlains best football came when he played wing back at Arsenal, don't get how people rate him while he's been at Liverpool. Done f*ck all.

Artisan likes this.
  10. PoleInGoal

PoleInGoal Well-Known Member

Moss blowing up because he can't catch up with the ball

11. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

VAR doing nicely against Sp**s and Chelsea this weekend. :)

12. yousif_arsenal

Liverpool will drop less points this season they seem good even without signing but a long teem injures will likely stop them but they seem have good healthy players

Iceman10 and krackpot like this.
  13. yousif_arsenal

Chelsea fans seem happy about thier performance even if they and still haven't won a home game this season.

14. Tir Na Nog

Tir Na Nog In Big Trouble If He Speaks

Superb stuff from Keane. Unreal signing for Sky. The less waffle I get to hear from the likes of Redknapp and Carragher the better.

15. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

Tbf they deserved a point against a team they know are miles better than them atm, all cus the manager has them understanding what he wants from them.

I would be excited if I was a chelsea fan, this seasons a free hit and next summer the young players will have more experience and they can spend a ****ing fortune

Artisan likes this.
  16. yousif_arsenal

You know Chelsea can easily sack manager? Because thier owner have zero patience Also hardly to get excited when you concede 2 goals a game this is worrying its similar to our problem

17. Pepes blue pill

Pepes blue pill Well-Known Member

They can and do but I think lampard would have to be a disaster to be fired in his first season, and yes I know they concede and have said they will concede and score loads this season, it would be a concern for me but I would be pleased with what the manager has done in a quick amount of time

Lampard already has a style of play that everyone can see, whilst we have to watch whatever emery is doing every week

18. Iceman10

Iceman10 Well-Known Member

I think Chelsea went with Lampard and the advertised youth project to buy time from the club's support, knowing this season was after Hazard had left along with the transfer window ban. It has worked, and will do for some time, as evidenced by fans cheering off the team despite losing against Liverpool, and it being the second loss for them in a week. I'm also not convinced as to Abramovich's ambition being as much as it used to be.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  19. Mark Tobias

Mark Tobias Mr. Agreeable

Everyone avoiding talk about the City result? While we scraped a draw vs the same team.. Poverty. We're so far off the top teams it is scary.

Pepes blue pill likes this.
  20. Brolin

Brolin Liverpool Fan

If they get too 4 this season, and spend well next summer they will be right up there with us and City next season.
    Need to invest big in their front line though

Artisan and Pepes blue pill like this.