• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2019/20: The race for Europe

Where do you predict we will finish this season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

Knowing this club, we'll get back into the picture only to f*ck it up on the last day to Watford.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Sheffield Utd could be king makers for us. Still to play Wolves, Chelsea and Leicester.

I was worried they were on the beach until they battered Sp**s. Chelsea still have to play Wolves and go away to Sheffield Utd and Liverpool.

Utd are probably there but it’s Leicester we’d have to catch. They’ve got to play Sp*rs, Sheffield Utd and Man Utd as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's clear if we didn't lose the lead in many of games this season we could've been in such excellent position anyway can't change past at least get to europa next season staying in Europan competition are important even if it's s**ty one

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Playing without fans also advantage for us we handle being under pressure i don't think we could've hold more if fans were in stadium and kept pushing the team.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I dont even think it's the time to get excited.

If we were 3 points behind perhaps

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Miserable ****s in this thread ffs. To me, we can look at this as a free hit. We don't deserve cl at all but we've got a bit of momentum and sneaking up on the rails. Before the lockdown, i thought we might get relegated. To even talk about Europe is a bonus from an absolute clusterfuck of a season.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Yes i think we'll finishing the season between 6-7 but after today im confident we can get 7 points from next 3 games even 5 points wouldn't be bad going to against Villa and Watford

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Should have sacked emery early. Especially when we had a run of easy fixtures after a international break. Instead we wasted all those games and waited till December, most hectic period. We would have been in much better situation regarding cl

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Am I right in thinking 8th will get Europa league this season? All of the remaining teams in the FA cup apart from us look to have already comfortably secured EL this season, 7th would get it at the moment so it would go to 8th if one of the other teams win it?

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Should have sacked emery early. Especially when we had a run of easy fixtures after a international break. Instead we wasted all those games and waited till December, most hectic period. We would have been in much better situation regarding cl

This is what it comes down to, top 4 went when Raul and co decided to keep faith in Emery when everyone knew he had completely lost the dressing room. We dropped points at home to Wolves, Southampton and Palace in that time. That's what killed our top 4 hopes. It's a credit to Arteta that we're still mathematically in with a slim chance with 5 games remaining.

Drebin

Can't we stop calculating points and just enjoy the football for a moment. I don't care at what position we end up. It's been a while since I could look forward to our games. Have been missing this tingling feeling for a long time.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Anyone else think the 5 sub thing is better than 3?

Easily. Makes it a bit more unfair for the smaller team though and those with (richer) deeper squads can flex their strength even more to change things/see things out. With that said there are levels to it though as I felt it was full on unfair watching Fernandinho, Aguero, Bernardo Silva and Sane warming up while Arsenal was down and down a man. :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis
Top Bottom