• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

GDeep™

League is very weak
Anything short of a CL would have been a disappointment. They were PL and domestic cup winners before him, so it's a similar situation to him at Bayern really.
It’s gone beyond disappointing i think, when you look at money spent, amount of defeats last season, tinkering in the CL, today etc.

Reactions: A_G

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Anything short of a CL would have been a disappointment. They were PL and domestic cup winners before him, so it's a similar situation to him at Bayern really.

Wouldn't go that far tbh. 100 points, retaining the league and the domestic treble are still incredible achievements. 2 of which had never been done and the other hadnt been done in 10 years. I suppose not delivering the CL will be seen as under achieving though.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
City won't sack Pep because they know they won't get a better coach.

Unless they're willing to Suck Arteta's **** for the next 10 years.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
City getting Diaz so the center back option are good. Mendy and walker are crap tho also they need desperately a striker

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
Vardy wasn't good enough for the Arsenal blah blah. If Johnny Foreigner had just scored that second goal there would be heavy masturbation scenes in many commentary boxes.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah

They are going to tap Mikel up if he performs with us this season.

You can bet on that.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone

They just need manager who can get them CL.They have enough quality to compete for EPL every season.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine if Rodgers played Vardy on the left wing and Iheanacho through the middle.

#FreeAuba

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
City getting Diaz so the center back option are good. Mendy and walker are crap tho also they need desperately a striker

Probably Fernandinho should be replaced too. I thought Rodri was the replacement, so it's surprising to me that Fernandinho is still a first choice midfielder for them.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom