• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
They are going to tap Mikel up if he performs with us this season.

You can bet on that.
I know it's a given that if Arteta does well, they come for him.
It all depends on if Arteta believes in his project here imo.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Probably Fernandinho should be replaced too. I thought Rodri was the replacement, so it's surprising to me that Fernandinho is still a first choice midfielder for them.
I think because Gundagon not fit they have alot of injures but that not a excuse

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Anyone else more worried about LCFC and Everton than Utd or Chelsea as they have competent managers.

Everton look the part for me to be honest. King Carlo may not be everyone's favourite, but he's still got it.

Everton will be contenders for top four this year IMO.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Pochettino would make sense but do the owners go with him or do they maybe go for a "proven winner" like Allegri if they believe he could get them the CL?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Vardy wasn't good enough for the Arsenal blah blah. If Johnny Foreigner had just scored that second goal there would be heavy masturbation scenes in many commentary boxes.
You’re using something that happened today to attack opinions from almost five years ago. :lol:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
City won't sack Pep because they know they won't get a better coach.

Unless they're willing to Suck Arteta's **** for the next 10 years.
City journalists say that the club's dream target was/is Poch. If he's willing to wait until May that might be a possibility.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
So spend even more money on LB/RBs? lol Amazing.

To be fair that is usually Pep's solution to any problems he encounters - spend his way out of trouble. For all his brilliance he never seems to be able to find a solution internally or through changing tactics or formation.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Anyone else more worried about LCFC and Everton than Utd or Chelsea as they have competent managers.
Everton have a really balanced team for the first time in years. They have a top manager.

For Leicester, it's all about keeping Vardy fit.

Chelsea and United have **** coaches but still have enough individual qualities to win games.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I said I enjoy watching City more than Liverpool, and I still do. City at their best are incredible to watch, Liverpool as good as they are just don't have that flair.

Yeah,got that.

Still think that Klopp's style of football is better,not necessary more interesting to watch.

Reactions: A_G

al-Ustaadh

👳‍♂️ Figuring out how to delete my account 👳‍♂️
Pep can't win without the best. Him and Mourinho are in the same boat. Both frauds as far as I'm concerned. They're not real managers/coaches.

Furious

Emery Gone, Telly Back On
Annoying Leicester are winning here. Means we're unlikely to do it in a couple of weeks time.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
I said I enjoy watching City more than Liverpool, and I still do. City at their best are incredible to watch, Liverpool as good as they are just don't have that flair.

I'd take your comment a step further, Pep is a superior coach.. full stop.

Better technically, better variety and flexibility, sets new standards in football and a better watch.

cc @Notorious Big

Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

In a football match anything can happen, the players, 90 minutes, fantastic moves, an element of luck, talent, courage, and touch of magic and, for those who are watching these men play, the search for excitement, for a memory, for a lesson in life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom