• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier league 2020/2021 Gameweek 3

Mo Britain

Doom Monger
You’re using something that happened today to attack opinions from almost five years ago. :lol:
I use it regularly when the guy delivers goals, people still knocking him on today's thread which kind of set me off. Why can't people just accept he is a very good goalscorer whether you like him or not? Over 130 goals for a team which, despite their league win, is not in the top six by most measures.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Wenger played far better Pep and we all slaughtered him on here.

I thought Tactics>Aesthetics?

Tactics are but one aspect of it in my opinion.

Performances on the field count yes, a whole lot. In addition to that you have to look at philosophy, use of resources, impact on the club and ability to build something, an optional broader impact on the game.

Its why Potchettino is so highly rated despite having nothing to his name.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great game plan from Rodgers just hit them on counter specially city with lot of injures

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom