• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2020/21: Gameweek 1

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

6-E0-A4-E12-3165-4781-93-B5-3-B9692907063.jpg

Predictions

Don’t know if anyone will bother but maybe we can set up a predictions game on a weekly basis.

I’m willing to keep track of all guesses and score it as follows. 1 point for a correct result (Win, loss, draw) which would increase to 3 points for each exact score. If enough people play I’d add bonus points for the top 3 of each individual gameweek and crown a winner at the end of the season.

All predictions must be made prior to the first match of each gameweek kicking off and any posts or edits made after that won’t be included.

So for my predictions for this week:

Fulham 1 - 2 Arsenal
Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Southampton
Liverpool 2 - 0 Leeds
West Ham 0 - 1 Newcastle
West Brom 0 - 1 Leicester
Sp**s 1 - 0 Everton
Sheffield Utd 0 - 0 Wolves
Brighton 1 - 2 Chelsea

Hope you all play and best of luck!

Game of the Week

My game of the week is at Anfield on Saturday evening. In theory it should be a comfortable Liverpool win but Klopp vs Bielsa is still a heavyweight tactical battle.

With both sides making high use of counter presses and Leeds having spent big on firepower like Rodrigo means there could be goals a plenty.

Liverpool haven’t had the busiest summer only signing a back up LB so far and looked a bit leggy at times in the Community Shield, with the first XI having clocked up a lot of minutes the last two years.

Also Leeds’ first game in the top flight for sixteen years makes essential viewing.

Fantasy Football

Finally, with the new season now only two days away, if you want to play in the AM fantasy league, time is against you.

I’ve set up an Arsenal-Mania fantasy league and a head 2 head League which requires no extra work and if anything is even more fun.

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues

Select “create or join a new league” then select “join a league” and then join private league.

The normal league ID is: ddygg1
The H2H league ID is: dis90y

Hopefully see you all there.

Last edited:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Make some predictions mate.

Fulham 1 - 3 Arsenal
Crystal Palace 2 - 1 Southampton
Liverpool 1 - 1 Leeds
West Ham 1 - 1 Newcastle
West Brom 1 - 1 Leicester
Sp**s 1 - 1 Everton
Sheffield Utd 1 - 0 Wolves
Brighton 2 - 2 Chelsea

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
Fulham 0- 4 Arsenal
Crystal Palace 0 - 0 Southampton
Liverpool 2 - 2 Leeds
West Ham 0 - 2 Newcastle
West Brom 0 - 0Leicester
Sp**s 2- 3 Everton
Sheffield Utd 1- 1 Wolves
Brighton 1 - 1 Chelsea

Manberg

Predator
Fulham 0 - 2 Arsenal
Crystal Palace 1 - 1 Southampton
Liverpool 3 - 1 Leeds
West Ham 0 - 1 Newcastle
West Brom 0 - 3 Leicester
Sp**s 1 - 2 Everton
Sheffield Utd 0 - 0 Wolves
Brighton 0 - 2 Chelsea

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be funny fat frank drop points already they haven't yet improved the defense Chilwell and Silva still out they'll concede 3 goals with ease.

Zaha scoring a goal in PL today while Pepe rides the bench but yet AM told me Pepe who we overpaid 50 M for was a better business.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Top Bottom