• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Drebin

We get the unique chance to experience how it is to be a spuŕs fan for one day. All the hopes and expectations and then once again being let down by your club.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Just Arsenal fans celebrating City's upcoming title in the spirit of good sportsmanship. Nothing to see here....

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Yea but how much of it is under Pep? Then how much of it can we actually read ourselves?

Are we going to pretend we don’t pay agent fees too? Where does it stop? Why even stop at City what was Chelsea getting away with before FFP?

The charges stretch back 9 years and Arsenal’s spending has been a couple years. The 115 charges is just cope.
It's not the agent fees I'm talking about. Every club pays that.

What I'm saying is that city were paying players off the books. If they're paying player X 200kpw officially, they were then paying them an extra 100kpw off the books.

Plus city were already a juggernaut before Pep came in and went berserk with another £1.5bn spend. But that's not an excuse though. We should have won the league last season. We handed it on a platter to them. This season also it seems.

Preacher

Always Crying
gettyimages-74633048.jpg

COYS!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Get ready everyone, today could probably be the dirtiest and longest football match of our lives!

Come on you...Sp**s, ffs 😅

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

City have never even scored a goal at the new Sp**s stadium, wow that's mental. Unfortunately all those times Sp**s were playing Conte/Mourinho terror ball.

Sulosky

Hey. I am new to this Tottenham fan association. I would like to inquire a little about the team. Why is the team logo so weird? When was the last time the team won anything? Why is Tottenham so much smaller than its worst rival? Thank you in advance for the answers <3

Henry boi

Wow the experience of a proper title race is special, and we've never had a proper one in so long, probably since highbury days. Going into the final day with a genuine chance of winning it is mental especially if you think ofwhat we were in 2021. Today's game is probably the biggest game since 2006 final for us and we ain't even involved, ironically Sp**s are in it on "our behalf. Crazy how they're are always involved in our story lol Goku and Vegeta vibes forreal

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Sp**s draw itself will be unbelievably great but imagine if they win. We can have a really low pressure game vs everton. No need to even consider the number of goals.
It’s better if they draw. I really don’t think we win our last game if City lose. That’s too much pressure

sdotzdot

Established Member
Today is the day, lads and ladettes.

Sp**s don’t be spursy, and we’re winning the league on Sunday.

I will put my whole AM reputation on the line. If Sp**s do it, one full year of a Sp**s tagline and Son as my display pic.

HattoriHanzo

It’s better if they draw. I really don’t think we win our last game if City lose. That’s too much pressure
I don't understand this logic.
This Arsenal squad will never win anything if they don't learn how to handle the pressure.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Also mods can we change the thread title here to something more positive?

It might be false hope to be honest, but let's at least keep some faith and put out some good vibes until later tonight!

City should win, but in football you never completely know do you...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

"Surely what will be their last attack.

A good ball by Dixon, finding Smith for Thomas, charging through the midfield... It's up for grabs now! Thomas! Right at the end!

What an unbelievable climax to the League season"

Brian Moore on the Thomas' winning goal at Anfield in 1989

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom