• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie99

Player:Ødegaard
You're not paranoid. If he wanted to score, he knew how to do it (near post, bottom corner). Son doesn't typically shoot the way he did.
Guadiola's reaction when Son had the ball in that position says it all. The man fell flat on his back on the pitch with his hands on his head even before the shot was taken, because he, like we all, know that's a goal from Son any other day. But well, it is what it is.

I for one didn't give them any credit to cause any upset. I still feel if it's going to happen, it's going to be from a team we completely right off. Now it's left with Westham.

Since the case for goal difference is now moot, all they need to do is defend and try to leave with a point and we winning our game.

I wonder how Sp**s fans will feel if that happens, which will laughably imply that they were just bizarrely irrelevant in the overall scheme of events. Fingers crossed.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

You know you are soooo bad when even regular mik haters like @2Smokeyy can't take it

It’s actually ridiculous man. It looks like we’re missing out on the title by a point but overall it’s been a good season.

The club have a plan and Arteta + the rest of his staff have made us competitive. Of course it hurts to lose out on the title but we’ll be back next season, I’m pretty confident about that.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Too tight you say….

Didn’t have time to open his body you also say….

videos-manchester-city-vs-inter-lukaku-impidio-gol-dimarco-n437309-696x418-1009455.jpg

Any other team and both of these are guaranteed goals. Pep is one lucky mofo.

Mohamed7

Guadiola's reaction when Son had the ball in that position says it all. The man fell flat on his back on the pitch with his hands on his head even before the shot was taken, because he, like we all, know that's a goal from Son any other day. But well, it is what it is.

I for one didn't give them any credit to cause any upset. I still feel if it's going to happen, it's going to be from a team we completely right off. Now it's left with Westham.

Since the case for goal difference is now moot, all they need to do is defend and try to leave with a point and we winning our game.

I wonder how Sp**s fans will feel if that happens, which will laughably imply that they were just bizarrely irrelevant in the overall scheme of events. Fingers crossed.
It will be joyeous and funny. Sp**s basically would have given up their slim UCL hope for our doom only for the dinosaur Moyes do us favor.

WHU will get trashed 5-0.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Yep. It is going to hunt me too.

Perfect positioning by the keeper. Very central and didn't commit early. So sad.

So near yet so far.

Bro, Son scores that goal 9 times out of 10.

The 10th time he fumbles it because it’s Arsenal who wins the league.

You understand why he does it, but don’t pretend that he doesn’t miss on purpose.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I’m jumping on the WH train now and starting to believe again.

We go again on Sunday son. Until then peace out, need a night of tears and misery.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
It’s sad to see you like this brother Saffer

I’m not mad matey, also I don’t think I’m crazy either. I understand this horrible situation they were in.

I watched Son very carefully when I started watching the game, and his body language said a lot to me.

I won’t be surprised if Ange is referring to this as well in his post match.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
While I certainly can see the thought of Son having missed on purpose, he also is absolutely f*cking awful now. He could just have fluffed his lines. He's clearly low on confidence and his decline has been obvious for 2 seasons now.

Artemis

I have to give Arteta so much credit for this. In the PL:

We played Man Utd twice.
We played Liverpool twice.
We played Sp**s twice.
We played Chelsea twice.
We played City twice.

And we haven't lost a single one of those fixtures. That is absolutely remarkable. Arteta has done an excellent job fixing our PL big game problems.

Just think about it, every time we go into a big fixture, we now expect to win or at worst get a draw. A loss is now unthinkable in the big fixtures. It's the smaller fixtures which are tripping us up.

We just need to translate that big fixture form into the CL and then we'll be unstoppable.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
I’m not mad matey, also I don’t think I’m crazy either. I understand this horrible situation they were in.

I watched Son very carefully when I started watching the game, and his body language said a lot to me.

I won’t be surprised if Ange is referring to this as well in his post match.

Nah he’s been **** for a minute now. I honestly didn’t think he’d score that. His confidence is absolutely shot and confidence is everything for a striker.

Look at Martinelli- last year you would literally bet your house on him finishing 1v1 whatever bones you might have with his head down play but now? He’s fluffed his last 2…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I was receiving offers from many other clubs and declining them all, even the most tempting ones. Juventus, Real Madrid, PSG contacted me, Bayern, France, England...I am happy to have been able to say no to more glory, more money, and to have been guided only by the idea of loyally serving the club. I had knitted myself a soul in Red and White.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom