• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 2023/24: Our Race Is Run

Where do we finish in 23/24?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Next season if we take a huge lead similar to the one we took over City in 22/23, with the experience we have now, I don't think we'll relinquish that lead. I think we're favourite for next season. As good as City was this season, we were better. We made a single error in the second half of the season and it was punished.

Last edited:

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Am I just going through the stages of grief or is my funny feeling about West Ham legitimate.

Idk guys, something is brewing…
Even I feel so. I know we shouldn't criticize celebrations but the way city celebrated after the penalty like they already won the league seems to me like they don't give enough respect to west ham.
I'd have said the same if we had celebrated before playing everton.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Was it not Gabriel had his head turned by the oil money so Mikel had to take action?
Show me in the rule book where he says he has to quote take action. Gabriel is under contract but so? Nothing came of it right? Nothing would’ve happened if Mik just gave him a warning instead either except we would not of dropped points

Andrew Cole Linighan

Player:Saka
Sp**s being totally Spursy & fluffing their opportunities.

We need a miracle from West Ham now. Unlikely but you never know.

Am totally gutted :(

Proud of the boys but the loss to Villa when we were on a brilliant run fcked us.

So frustrating. Coulda woulda shoulda.

Sods law, West Ham Utd nick a 1 - 0 win, shut up shop for the majority of the game. West Ham put in a shift for David Moyes.
In our game, we get edgy, the crowd are tense, which in turn effects our players. We do everything but score. Jordan Pickford has a MOTM performance. We draw 0 - 0.
Hope I'm wrong with our game outcome anyway.

Andrew Cole Linighan

Would be great if we did the unthinkable. We win, West Ham win. Sp**s fans will be crying in their tear stained Manchester City shirts.

Spurs Tottenham GIF by Dream Team FC

😭

Arson Finger

If Sp**s supporters were Man City fans for the day. We will have to be West Ham fans for the day on Sunday. 🟪🟦⚒️

Fabianski, Jenkinson, Winterburn, Upson, Wilshere, Hartson, Wright, Suker. 🟥⬜ 🟪🟦
I was going to slam you for leaving off Mavropanos, but he hasn't played in a month. He's been good for them-- they have been much worse without him, and I doubt he will play this weekend. :mad:

Andrew Cole Linighan

I was going to slam you for leaving off Mavropanos, but he hasn't played in a month. He's been good for them-- they have been much worse without him, and I doubt he will play this weekend. :mad:

The players I mentioned were literally off the top of my head. I thought there could may well be more. Sure enough there are. Just a small section of the others, (there are others). Almunia, Bentley, Lansbury, Nasri, Ljungberg, Boa Morte. (Etc, etc).

It gets better, I missed out current Hammer turned Gooner, Declan Rice. 🫢

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

They may spend more on the silly presentation videos aswell for all that i care. But you can't say we havent spent a lot of money even if City (in some ways) have spent more. That doesnt explain why they will win the league this season though. We have failed to win against a useless Fulham team and got nothing against West Ham at home. Thats why we will fall short again. And because Emery, once again, took a massive dump on Teta's head. We will never win major trophies with Legohead in charge. Unfortunately most of the fans are too delusional to realise this. Everything you write is a good example of this.
Suggest your alternative manager please.

Least you could do to qualify all this waffle.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
There does need to be greater communication between what is checked and isn’t.

Given how tight the goal was it is definitely odd we saw no lines or a delayed restart.

Feel like every goal we score is relentlessly checked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

This is a big moment of happiness...we waited a long time for this and the happiness is linked sometimes with the suffering, and the time that you have to wait....this was more important than all the other (trophies) we have twice won the double, but were not under pressure then like we were today.

Arsène Wenger, on winning the 2014 FA Cup

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom