• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 13 (Nov 27 & 28)

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

This is peak Potterball. Dominate possession with 16 shots but only 2 on target 💀

mirrorstares

Brilliant save from Sanchez

considering we took a keeper Brighton didn't bother parting ways with and a defender Brighton didn't bother parting ways with, I suddenly got really scared of Arteta buying a striker Brighton doesn't bother parting ways with.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I was at Aston Villa until 17.

Good to see some fellow ballers in here.

I was talented and had a trial with Reading but I suffered a knee injury. Haven’t been the same ever since probably still better a baller than 90% of the slobs on the forum.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Brighton 8 games without win and short in goals look like same last season story

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Hope Brighton ask for Bolagun in January they desperately need striker. Think they'll look for better quality but they need someone who poacher

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Newcastle now 6 points away from safety...step by step, we are getting them closer to relegation!

Arsenal Quotes

To all the Arsenal lovers:
Take care of the values of the club. My love and support forever.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom