• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Feb 3-8)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,580
  • Views 62,391

G0D

Almighty
First truly awful game in 20 league games? Of course I am.

City have looked awful in at least 10 games this season.

Not even comparable, crying over one bad performance out of 20 is the ridiculous thing imo.
No crying here, jus pointing out with how the result went yesterday that nothing can be taken for granted.. no matter how good we often look.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
The **** rapping needs caned. If I was his mate in the background I’d keep my face covered too.
It is funny none of his mate’s are willing to show their face and hype this guy. I mean is there a worse job description than being hype man for the worst rapper ever?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You see the difference between all round striker and poacher if Kane in man city team instead of Haaland they'll be absolutely scary he perfect for the system they play Haaland just wait for service all the time pep will have change the system he scored 25 goals cool but he made team worse

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
That’s what A-M said about Palace away. A desperate Leeds side at Elland Road could present a challenge.
I would be pleasantly surprised if they did but we all know the FA will help them.

Reactions: A_G

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

You see the difference between all round striker and poacher if Kane in man city team instead of Haaland they'll be absolutely scary he perfect for the system they play Haaland just wait for service all the time pep will have change the system he scored 25 goals cool but he made team worse

Daniel Levy another budding Arsenal legend

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
BTW: I'm unashamed to admit that I supported Tottenham for 90 minutes and cheered them on.

We're in the title race. And if this means my biggest enemy is my best friend for 90 minutes then so ****ing be it. That will is what it takes to win trophies.

Of course now they're on my ****list again.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
All of you who rate Kane higher than Haaland are smoking something and not sharing; puff, puff, pass that sh.t over and let me get a hit

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I been saying since before the season, Alvarez is the better striker for City

sdotzdot

Established Member
No crying here, jus pointing out with how the result went yesterday that nothing can be taken for granted.. no matter how good we often look.
Yeah I’m obviously taking the piss when I said it’s going to be easy… very long journey ahead but the aura around the city squad is genuinely showing me they don’t have it in them to fight this season, they’re dejected and frustrated on and off the pitch from the looks of it.

Malky

Established Member
It is funny none of his mate’s are willing to show their face and hype this guy. I mean is there a worse job description than being hype man for the worst rapper ever?
Don’t know what’s worse - his lyrics, the delivery, his voice, his face, or his mates trying to look “ hard as **** “ while dancing about like drunk girls at a wedding.
Absolute abomination of a song/video.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Manutd will be there but the moment rashford forget how to score it's over for them but overall they looked better team than man city.

We'll need to do our job i hate looking behind take advantage at Emirates we have 10 home ganes left

Arsenal Quotes

It’s not impossible to go through a season unbeaten and I can’t see why it’s shocking to say that.

Arsène Wenger, 2 years before the Invincibles completed the unbeaten league season
Top Bottom