• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Jan 14-16)

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Trans in female sport or in female places, yeah. Otherwise nobody gives a toss about a man wanting to be like a woman.
You were complaining about people carrying rainbow flags earlier. You absolutely give a toss.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

No ****ing way. Saka is in a different stratosphere. The only young English talent comparable with Saka now is Foden. Bellingham still has to do it in a better standard of league- we’ve seen what happened to Sancho.
Only Saka has bounced back from the EC penalties disappointment, Sancho and Rashford look wrecked.

GDeep™

League is very weak
No ****ing way. Saka is in a different stratosphere. The only young English talent comparable with Saka now is Foden. Bellingham still has to do it in a better standard of league- we’ve seen what happened to Sancho.
Yeah, Bellingham is talented but im not sure he could come into England today and hold his own, massive jump.

Hard to judge these Utd players, the club looks a circus, and I doubt they learnt anything from Ole in the last 3 years.

Jakarta

One thing tho, I can't believe how bad Sancho has been. Is the league too hard for him or is it because of United?

Prem teams need to be careful paying high prices for players from other leagues.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Only Saka has bounced back from the EC penalties disappointment, Sancho and Rashford look wrecked.

I’m not so sure what sort of bearing the Euros has had on them. Rashford was never that talented to begin with and is woefully short on confidence. Sancho I think is struggling to adapt to the PL.

If the Euros are having an affect on them, then Saka should be praised even more. He missed the decisive penalty and came back like nothing ever happened.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Trans in female sport or in female places, yeah. Otherwise nobody gives a toss about a man wanting to be like a woman.

Why don’t you care about Stan and Jamie pummelling women but are so concerned about protecting them in trans sports from men 🤔

That’s tough 💯

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Yeah, Bellingham is talented but im not sure he could come into England today and hold his own, massive jump.

Hard to judge these Utd players, the club looks a circus, and I doubt they learnt anything from Ole in the last 3 years.

Ole did get a decent tune out of some of the players though. Greenwood hit an extraordinary purple patch, Bruno was a revelation and even Martial looked like he may finally make that jump to world class. I think the players are showing their true colours more than anything.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Think Greenwood is still in the convo with Saka and Foden, Ralfball is awful going forwards.

I think when I last spoke on them I said that Greenwood was about to pull clear of Saka but Saka has clawed back and pulled ahead now. Greenwood’s insane shooting ability and two footedness will always have him in the conversion unless he falls off big time.

Foden still at the top for me but I do wonder what Saka would look like at City. 🤔

GDeep™

League is very weak
Why don’t you care about Stan and Jamie pummelling women but are so concerned about protecting them in trans sports from men 🤔

That’s tough 💯
Disingenuous from you again, where have I said I don’t care about Stan and Jamie doing what they did?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Yeah, Foden and Saka are clear of the rest of the young English players.

But the former 2 are just exceptional...Grealish's no show this season, shows how hard it is to do it for a team with high expectations/demanding fanbase too.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Also Varane doesn't look that elite defender he look past his best that why real madrid didn't want to give him 300k a week.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

My boy Conor Gallagher has to be in the picture. He’s been unreal this season for Palace, so he should feel hard done by if he’s not on the plane to Qatar.

It was obvious to see how talented he was from his loan spell at WBA. Olise doesn’t look that far off getting a call up too.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman

Latest posts

Top Bottom