• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 22 (Jan 14-16)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
My boy Conor Gallagher has to be in the picture. He’s been unreal this season for Palace, so he should feel hard done by if he’s not on the plane to Qatar.

It was obvious to see how talented he was from his loan spell at WBA. Olise doesn’t look that far off getting a call up too.

Bowen should probably be ahead of all the United wingers at this point too for England, they have all been crap recently.

GDeep™

League is very weak
My boy Conor Gallagher has to be in the picture. He’s been unreal this season for Palace, so he should feel hard done by if he’s not on the plane to Qatar.

It was obvious to see how talented he was from his loan spell at WBA. Olise doesn’t look that far off getting a call up too.
Most of the guys who got picked last summer will go to the WC. Think Ben White could get in if he has a good season.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Can confirm that Greenwood is trash. Not even close to Saka atm.

You know that Saka is originally Nigerian, so that’s another one you can add to your African witch-hunt.

Just saying 👀

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Ah yeah forgot about Gallagher. 10 goal contributions already…from CM and he’s doing loads of defensive work too.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Most of the guys who got picked last summer will go to the WC. Think Ben White could get in if he has a good season.

Very risky strategy since a lot of them are off form. I really can’t see them picking it up just before the World Cup.

Agree with @Riou that Bowen should get called up as should Gallagher, Tomori, Guehi, ESR with Ramsdale starting in goal.

Form should be the priority going into a tournament.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People are so touchy about Greenwood. He's an elite talent. So is Saka. They're both 20 and will have rough patches.

Arsenal v United code though, innit.

When comparing players, all ours are great and all theirs are ****!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Would be good if Leeds got win against westham they currently winning and outplayed westham still too early

Arsenal Quotes

You kind of never leave Arsenal. How many comebacks do you make? At one point it will turn out to be a bad move. We all love the first Rocky but I'm not too sure about the last one.

Thierry Henry
Top Bottom