• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 5 (Sep 17-19)

sdotzdot

Established Member
This United team doesn’t have it in them, especially under Ole. Will comfortably finish 2nd/3rd with themselves, Chelsea and city with a gap on Liverpool but no chance they win the league.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
This Sp**s team on paper look good but there 2 players who already wanted to leave. I'm interested how Romero will handle Lukaku he already know him in Serie A but having Dier beside him won't help

samshere

Why so serieuse?
Think Utd are the favourites along with Chelsea atm. Liverpool are playing well, but don't have the depth during Afcon. Ronaldo might push them over the line.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not a hope this United side goes the distance with Chelsea even if AFCON ****s Liverpool. Also Lukaku > Ronaldo in any case.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

And btw, the only thing stranger than A-M's obsession with Pochettino is their obsession with Rodgers. Two perennial losers.... oh wait, it makes sense now.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I believe and saw the light in my sleep after two 1-0 victories against relegation fodders.

:drool:

Nuno better be shivering.

Arsenal Quotes

Women kill for love and men kill because they hate to lose

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom