• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 9 (Oct 22-24)

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

rice-rice-everywhere-zefo3g.jpg

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

What's your theory ?

It’s pretty simple, the most successful teams in the PL in this modern era are the ones that are pace and power junkies. Also, those teams also tick all the correct boxes by doing so.

It’s a breathtaking theory and it’s better than Quantum, Evolution, Heliocentrism etc.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

It’s pretty simple, the most successful teams in the PL in this modern era are the ones that are pace and power junkies. Also, those teams also tick all the correct boxes by doing so.

It’s a breathtaking theory and it’s better than Quantum, Evolution, Heliocentrism etc.

Stopped reading after I saw you were trying to post something serious.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Moyes will be just behind Pep if he wins this. And he didn’t even need a ‘process’ or his own players, omd!

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Moyes will be just behind Pep if he wins this. And he didn’t even need a ‘process’ or his own players, omd!
Of course he wanted his players lol he bought Soucek Coufal Zouma and Vlasic they are suit his system.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Great result for westham i think Sp**s got no attempt in 2nd half i checked the stats its still the same 7 shots 4 on target.

Also Leicester getting back to bit of form just before we play them of course

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

Of course he wanted his players lol he bought Soucek Coufal Zouma and Vlasic they are suit his system.
Arteta’s acquired twice as many players and spent double the money bro. It should be him just behind Pep instead of just finally making into the top half. ;)

Makingtrax

Trusted ⭐

McTominay and Fred are limiting this side. They need Rice and Pogba, and a new manager.

Arsenal Quotes

When I first came to Arsenal, I realised the back four were all university graduates in the art of defending. As for Tony Adams, I consider him to be a doctor of defence. He is simply outstanding.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom