• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 21/22: Gameweek 9 (Oct 22-24)

Malky

Established Member
Looking at the fixtures and if Arteta gets it right we could push for top4, Sp**s and United look dreadful, Leicester finding some form and West Ham are flying, but we’ve got a better team than both Leicester and West Ham.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looks like October is the month for a good United thrashing.

Last year it was good ole Sp**s, this year Liverpool.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
If there no statement tomorrow morning he not getting sacked. But there no point lol

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Looking at the fixtures and if Arteta gets it right we could push for top4, Sp**s and United look dreadful, Leicester finding some form and West Ham are flying, but we’ve got a better team than both Leicester and West Ham.

IF Arteta can have us playing consistently decent football.

That's our biggest hurdle I feel.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Remember when people on here were saying Liverpool were finished and it was an “end of a cycle”?

🤣
Who said that? The cycle will end when Salah and klopp leave but until they there they'll keep challenging.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Remember when people on here were saying Liverpool were finished and it was an “end of a cycle”?

🤣

I said this last year that it was injuries that killed them. Told AM that Liverpool, Chelsea, City and United would all push for the title. AM told me Liverpool wouldn't. I was only wrong about United.

Arsenal Quotes

Young players need freedom of expression to develop as creative players... they should be encouraged to try skills without fear of failure.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom