• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 2 (Aug 13-15)

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
See that goal from my boy Ings @A__G

That's why he is one of the best, making that bald spot on the back of Frank's head get even bigger!

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Everton face a big battle staying up this season.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
If I have to give something to Fat Frank it's that it isn't a bad idea to make Iwobi a midfielder, far better passer than most of Everton's team.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Everton need 3 attackers at least they seriously poor. Gordon look the only one who trying and he isn't that good

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
Nearly a goal by Everton, Iwobi was huge in build-up.

Yeah, I surprisingly like that decision. Even if its a bit out of the left field.

But that's about the only thing that works.

Riou

AM told me this is the strongest era of PL of football.

Everton and Villa were better 10-15 years ago under o’neill and Moyes.

AM always likes to pretend that there was only like 3 good teams in the Prem in the 00s, when it actually was a better league back then.

Probably because that's when Arsène was at his most successful and they hate him, so they can't be having that.

GDeep™

League is very weak
AM always likes to pretend that there was only like 3 good teams in the Prem in the 00s, when it actually was a better league back then.

Probably because that's when Arsène was at his most successful and they hate him, so they can't be having that.
Sad but true, don’t know why it’s like this. Weird still, considering most here are only fans because of the Wenger era. I became just before Wenger.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
Sad but true, don’t know why it’s like this. Weird still, considering most here are only fans because of the Wenger era. I became just before Wenger.
Pretty recent development I think, many only fully turned on Wenger when it became necessary to denigrate everyone else to elevate the current gimp in charge. Only reason the league is much stronger today is to say it's much more difficult to be successful today and how Arsenal's the hardest job on earth.

1970*Gooner

Established Member

Player:Rice
I would like to see Fat Franks lot get at least a point from the ex dippers team.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I keep telling people, the West Ham side that got RELEGATED in 03 would wipe the floor with a lot of teams now. Same with Bolton who just stayed up.

Riou

Why is that gimp Gordon rocking the dyed blonde hair, ffs.

You have to be a good player to do that, or you look like a proper bellend :lol:

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Villa should've finished the game earlier but deserved. Everton can't attack

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom