• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 23 (Feb 11-13)

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Damn Everton got ripped apart there. Hope we give them a proper battering at the Emirates

TriniGunner

Yeah the overlap will give Saka and Martinelli more 1v1 duels.
Here's the thing. With a team like Everton (coached by Dyche) they ARE going to be horrible in possession. What we should have done (like what Liverpool is doing) is just managing the game and waiting for their players to be out of position when they lose the ball. This situation creates panic, especially when they're now in a defensive phase of running down the attacker. Arteta played right into Dyche's hand by trying to break down his low block and waiting for a corner or set piece for Everton. Give them the ball for a bit, drag them closer to your defense, win the ball and use an effective counter to score. Liverpool scored twice using the same tactic. Notice Liverpool aren't stretching the counters too wide because it would give the Everton players room and time to recover.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Remember when AM were crying and throwing up because of how good Onana looked in 1 game vs us and I said he hasn’t been playing like that all season and now he’s dropping a 0/10 vs Liverpool?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That loss against Everton looks really bad now I’m watching this.
I'm not surprised it's happened to utd against emery too at his first game it always happen because you don't know what tactics the new manager makes. Frustrating .

Arsenal Quotes

I don’t look at the passport of people; I look at their quality and their attitude.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom