• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 27 (Mar 11/12 & 15)

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

I do think it is an interesting question though, will they really sit back at Anfield? If they do, that is a feather in our cap.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Id be surprised if they give that handball to Liverpool.

Very harsh.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Exactly why I think our wingers will have all the space to play with. Klopp is a proud guy, doubt hell sit back at anfield

If they try and press us high, we are going to take them out the game in the first 15 minutes.

They'll try it, not saying they wont, with plans against Zinchenko for example, but they will be stupid to risk it against our speedy forwards.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein
Top Bottom