• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 29 (April 1-5)

Uncle Good-Advice

Haaland injured but what about City bench? Bunch of no-names and unsettled Bernardo. When we had such situation media were all pointing on how little depth we have.

The_Playmaker

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Expecting Pool to layover for City today and then play world class against us next week.
Yeah a lot of talk about them dropping points. Liverpool have been very good at home and very poor away. I see a City win and any dropped points would be an upset judging by how Liverpool have been away from home.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Haaland injured but what about City bench? Bunch of no-names and unsettled Bernardo. When we had such situation media were all pointing on how little depth we have.
Think you’re reaching here, they have 4 PL proven players on the bench alongside Lewis who has been excellent this season.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Weird to say, they are probably better with Alvarez in the side. Let’s see anyway.

I’ll go 2-1 City.

Malky

Established Member
Think you’re reaching here, they have 4 PL proven players on the bench alongside Lewis who has been excellent this season.
4 PL proven players - two are defenders, one is Kalvin Philips who has less of a chance of playing than Ortega and Bernardo Silva already has a foot out the door.
Thats poor considering the money spent at City.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Trossard is a pretty amazing bench option, assuming Jesus is starting...Jorginho as a back up is quality too.

Our bench has gotten much stronger this season, tbf.

Malky

Established Member
It's a really strong Liverpool team, better options off the bench. But I just can't see City losing today.

GDeep™

League is very weak
4 PL proven players - two are defenders, one is Kalvin Philips who has less of a chance of playing than Ortega and Bernardo Silva already has a foot out the door.
Thats poor considering the money spent at City.
That’s not the debate though, is it better than our bench? It obviously is.

You are forgetting injuries. Today they’ll normally have Foden, Alvarez, Silva, Walker etc on the bench. That’s a phenomenal bench.

Arsenal Quotes

I am not scared to spend money. If you go out with me one night, you will understand that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom