• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 29 (April 1-5)

Gunodgan is so effective for City, wish we had our version that could just pop up in those spaces. At the moment Ødegaard is essentially playing the role KDB does, Xhaka sort of does what Gundogan does but nowhere near as effective in and around the box. He's so cute and clever with how he turns, makes nice wee passes, flicks and his runs are great.

Xhaka has 10 g/a but Gundogan 7. Why dont you just shut up?

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
That’s beyond embarrassing. -1 in goal difference after 28 league games
Its so bad considering the quality they got upfront Mudryk Sterling Pulisic Havertz Zyiech Felix these guys full international not like midtable quality players.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

The player who plays under Arteta is always better imo.

But on serious note Xhaka is more effective this season unless you have some other measurement to being effective than goals and assists?

You're right, maybe I'm blinded by how aesthetically pleasing I find the way Gunodgan plays but also past performances in terms of how decisive he's been in the last couple of season in helping them winning titles. I cannot deny Xhaka's been at another level this season tho.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Will be interesting to see how Chelsea will deal with all these players in summer they'll have to sell cheap

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
The player who plays under Arteta is always better imo.

But on serious note Xhaka is more effective this season unless you have some other measurement to being effective than goals and assists?
Even if you don't Xhaka has created more shots than Gundogan this season.

20 more shots if we're talking shots created with open play passes.

Taneruit

Established Member

Player:Zinchenko
You're right, maybe I'm blinded by how aesthetically pleasing I find the way Gunodgan plays but also past performances in terms of how decisive he's been in the last couple of season in helping them winning titles. I cannot deny Xhaka's been at another level this season tho.
Oh, Gundogan's a top player no question. Honestly the unsung 2nd behind KDB during City's reign.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Mudryk what a miss 100m :lol:

Mudryk with a finish worthy of €100 million :lol:

That was piss poor from Mudryk.

Mudryk

What Are You Doing Reaction GIF

Beautiful pass Muddy

£100m miss there

Mudryk wtf was that touch and pass lol.

Too early to judge how his career at chelsea will play out but Chelsea honestly did us a favor in our title charge outbidding us, there's no way he'd have made an impact like trossard has in the short term.

Y'all obsessed with Mudryk. Let me let you into a little secret... he's an overhyped tu rd.

Pepe better than Mudryk hands down . Hope he improves for his sake .
@dashsnow17 :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady
Top Bottom