• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 30 (April 8 & 9)

MikeVinna

Established Member
The big one. Gotta get something at Anfield. Just can’t lose. Dyke and Trent so poor this season I hope they are starting.

Southampton battling relegation so hopefully they put up a fight. City should be comfortable winners though..

Tomb Bombadil

Feel like saints will do something and help us. Come on Theo (and AMN if he's bothered)
Could be, two days later is the CL game against Bayern. So I guess Pep could rotate a bit. And there bench doesn't look so good in midfield and attack atm. Against Liverpool they had Bernardo Silva, Philips, Palmer and Perrone as midfield/attack options.

Mohamed7

The big one. Gotta get something at Anfield. Just can’t lose. Dyke and Trent so poor this season I hope they are starting.

Southampton battling relegation so hopefully they put up a fight. City should be comfortable winners though..
Both us and City will draw this weekend.

Southampton is desperate for points and City has the vital UCL match at the Etihad against Bayern. They need to rest a lot.

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final
Top Bottom