• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 30 (April 8 & 9)

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
You reckon JWP follows Soton down to championship? I have the feeling he does. If not, a bargain to be made there. (Not for us, we don’t need him, but for say Tottenham or Newcastle)

UpTheGunnerz

You reckon JWP follows Soton down to championship? I have the feeling he does. If not, a bargain to be made there. (Not for us, we don’t need him, but for say Tottenham or Newcastle)

Feels in generaL like Soton has a squad to be raided, a squad full of talent. But then again a squad going down to the ship never gets quite as raises as one expect it to. Surely Lavia and that centre back is gone though

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

I'm glad you're taking the positive angle. In my view, City are going to pump them something cruel.

Chelsea lost there during the latter Tuchel days & they held us to a draw as well. My hope is that they seem to have previous in raising their game at St. Mary's against the bigger clubs.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Didn't realise Villa are up to 7th. Emery has done a very good job; upper mid-table clubs seem to be his level. Hope he can get them an EL spot.
Apparantly since he took over, they are 3rd in terms of form.

1. Arsenal – 41 points, GD +24 (played 17)
2. Manchester City – 35 points, GD +19
3. Aston Villa – 32 points, GD +8
4. Brighton – 28 points, GD +13 (played 15)
5. Brentford – 28 points, GD +12 (played 15)
6. Liverpool – 27 points, GD +7

Don Unai bossing this.

UpTheGunnerz

Apparantly since he took over, they are 3rd in terms of form.

1. Arsenal – 41 points, GD +24 (played 17)
2. Manchester City – 35 points, GD +19
3. Aston Villa – 32 points, GD +8
4. Brighton – 28 points, GD +13 (played 15)
5. Brentford – 28 points, GD +12 (played 15)
6. Liverpool – 27 points, GD +7

Don Unai bossing this.

Fantastic manager, and I hope all arsenal fans can remember him fondly albeit he might have been the wrong fit. But then again about just every manager would have been, with the pressure of taking over from Wenger

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Wow Antony is so wasteful, twice he's been played through from a ball over the top and just can't finish it.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Fantastic manager, and I hope all arsenal fans can remember him fondly albeit he might have been the wrong fit. But then again about just every manager would have been, with the pressure of taking over from Wenger
I also think the fact that he couldn't speak English when he first arrived stifled us. There were a lot of egos in that dressing room too that he had to deal with.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I can’t remember a team giving away so many good chances in 25 mins.

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom