• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 31 (April 15-17)

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Don't do this to yourselves. Leicester are going to get pumped 5-0. There is hope, and there is insanity.
Sky Sports bizarrely reckon it’ll be a 1-1 draw, which probably means it’ll finish 8-0. If they had a Dyche or similar, maybe they get something from this. As it is, I agree no chance. Anyway, it’s on us to perform, not City to suffer some highly improbable collapse.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Sky Sports bizarrely reckon it’ll be a 1-1 draw, which probably means it’ll finish 8-0. If they had a Dyche or similar, maybe they get something from this. As it is, I agree no chance. Anyway, it’s on us to perform, not City to suffer some highly improbable collapse.

I mean tbf to that Sky writer, City *have* had a pattern of dropping points this season after midweek games. I just can't see it happening against Leicester though. Brave tip there.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Dean Smith has got this covered. Leicester City at the King Power is never an easy place to go to 🦊

Souttar vs Haaland will be a tasty one. Can see Haaland getting bullied.
Isn’t it incredible that they replaced one slabhead Harry with another slabhead Harry

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Chaos football is fun when emery not your coach. He still cant get teams play from back but offensively he really knows how to set up his team

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Count Emery lighting it up. Good on him though I do want Newcastle to get a result as to not allow Sp**s back into the top 4

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Newcastle can't handle villa press.

The villa team got few good players its crazy i see people say the league is weak i mean each team specially top 10 got quality player's

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Newcastle can't handle villa press.

The villa team got few good players its crazy i see people say the league is weak i mean each team specially top 10 got quality player's
Both Watkins and Ramsey should be in the England team. Big fan of Jacob Ramsey and his younger brother is a baller as well

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom