• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 22/23: Gameweek 31 (April 15-17)

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Both Watkins and Ramsey should be in the England team. Big fan of Jacob Ramsey and his younger brother is a baller as well
I think both are inconsistent but they have chance if keep this up specially Watkins

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Aston Villa look such a well coached team now.

Similar level of transformation of players to the team they are playing.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
I think even good DOF like the Newcastle one can make L signings the 40M on Gordon is awful deal he so s**t

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Unai is one of the best coaches in the world. Better than Arteta as well. But he is too nice to manage a huge club dealing with big egos

Dont think he is better than Arteta, but I wont argue that point because we measure coaches with results and Unai has results.

As for top coaches in the world, yes I agree. He is a chameleon manager but he can read and prepare for an opponent to perfection. He can do a better, longer, job than Conte can, if he is backed I feel.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Unai is one of the best coaches in the world. Better than Arteta as well. But he is too nice to manage a huge club dealing with big egos
He also have this weakness of being bad defensively and too open. Im sure if he improve that he'll be successful at big teams even eith egos

SA Gunner

Why? You think donald duck europe is better than several league titles ?

Titles do matter, but I see them more as icing on the cake.

What really matters is what you actually do as a coach. How you set up your team and how effective it is to start. And then how your ideas translate to other teams and into football in general.

Look at Tuchel as an example. One major honour in the CL, and a French league with a doped team. But every time he plays the "serial winner" Conte, he dogwalks him. That's what I mean.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Titles do matter, but I see them more as icing on the cake.

What really matters is what you actually do as a coach. How you set up your team and how effective it is to start. And then how your ideas translate to other teams and into football in general.

Look at Tuchel as an example. One major honour in the CL, and a French league with a doped team. But every time he plays the "serial winner" Conte, he dogwalks him. That's what I mean.
Also contes titles are with juve and an inter who outspent every team in Italy and the moment they said we can’t spend as much he walked out

WorldbestMartinelli

Away games in the prem are very tough. You might get the odd dominant performance, but most of the time it'll be a slog.

Newcastle is a different team at home

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Away games in the prem are very tough. You might get the odd dominant performance, but most of the time it'll be a slog.

Newcastle is a different team at home
The one player that really scares me in their team is injured. Rest are solid and predictable

SA Gunner

Also contes titles are with juve and an inter who outspent every team in Italy and the moment they said we can’t spend as much he walked out

Conte was once revolutionary to be fair to him. He made the 343/352 shape popular and possible in England, and we all followed. He was completely dominant with Chelsea in 16/17.

But his methods were once again caught up and he was surpassed, failed to adapt and became average. Same thing happened to Mourinho as well, albeit Jose being a bit more flexible, which lengthened his time at the top.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Could genuinely make a case for the team I mean why not? Watkins in in unbelievable form and Ramsey is top quality. Versatile, technically sound and works really hard. Top 6 player and future international
Despite his great form, Kane is still matching him. Watkins that is.

This is like the Shearer era again, where despite Wright, Cole, Fowler, Ferdinand, Sutton etc hitting great form, Shearer always played for England as he was matching them.

Ramsey should get his chances soon.

Arsenal Quotes

I believe the target of anything in life should be to do it so well that it becomes an art.
When you read some books they are fantastic, the writer touches something in you that you know you would not have brought out of yourself. He makes you discover something interesting in your life.
If you are living like an animal, what is the point of living? What makes daily life interesting is that we try to transform it to something that is close to art. And football is like that.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom