• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 11 (Nov 4-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,665
  • Views 33,128

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think if Ange wasn't goal hungry freak and studied Chelsea well should've gone deep block and get them in counter all clubs who comes against Chelsea do this at thier ground and get wins or a point

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Oh I was unaware there was a go to tactic to win with 9 men my bad.

5 at the back with Holding 😂 that’s what people are gassing up.

Ngl that sort of style is what I’d prefer more of in football. We watch it for entertainment, so why not.

Macho

DJ Machodemiks
Dusted 🔻

The go-to tactic would be to park the bus and play for a point. Even against a sh*te attack like Chelsea were today a loss was inevitable playing like that. Nothing brave about that just foolish amateur level stuff.

We’ve seen that work so many times Im at a loss that the Sp**s manager tried something else fr.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
State of that line there, ffs!

Like a joke FM formation when you get bored, shocking stuff from Big Ange the big loser tonight.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I can't believe how bad Mudryk is. He's like a dumber version of Dan James. What the hell was Arteta thinking?! If Arteta had his way Mudryk and Havertz could be starters for us. A cold chill just ran down my spine.
Arteta talent ID might be not great he forcing himself to buy guys who still not knowing the basics. He should stick buying proven PL players thst not from Chelsea

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
I can't believe how bad Mudryk is. He's like a dumber version of Dan James. What the hell was Arteta thinking?! If Arteta had his way Mudryk and Havertz could be starters for us. A cold chill just ran down my spine.
Apart from terrible Madison's injury record, it was also shocking that Arteta chose Havretz over Madison. Few people mentioned Palmer, but we all know MC won't sell any other player to us.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Arteta has terrible talent iq. I think this guy will set us back 5 years when he is all done here

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

We’ve seen that work so many times Im at a loss that the Sp**s manager tried something else fr.
You're telling me teams haven't rescued a point after getting players sent off by packing their box? :lol: Ange could've probably got a draw here if he did given how terrible Chelsea were in attack but instead he guaranteed a loss.

Arsenal Quotes

In 1997/98 we became English champions as I had set myself three missions to carry out which I felt were essential. One: to have an impact on the result and the team's playing style. Two: to foster the player's individual development. Three: to strengthen the structure of the club and enhance its global influence.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom