• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 11 (Nov 4-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,665
  • Views 32,298

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Nketiah long term. Havertz at LCM. Vieira in the most physical league. Short Raya. Saliba not good enough ( luckily he recovered this one). Mudryk as a top priority.

Don’t know what his success percentage is, but those are bad calls. .
Yeah good coach, but like a lot of coaches they should just be given players to work with. This is a man who worked with Mari at city and thought it was good idea to sign him.

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

Wish I’d screenshotted it, but “worst hat trick ever” or something similar was trending earlier

The goal where he didn’t square to Mudryk he didn’t look like he was in control :lol:

On closer inspection, it seems Mudryk ran off side and he wanted to pass to him but changed his mind last second.

He definitely has pace, strength and availability over Nketiah he’s a busy forward. I think A-M and @Rasmi sh*t on Jackson completely if he was an Arsenal player though. Too scatty, misses loads of clear opportunities.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

The goal where he didn’t square to Mudryk he didn’t look like he was in control :lol:

On closer inspection, it seems Mudryk ran off side and he wanted to pass to him but changed his mind last second.

He definitely has pace, strength and availability over Nketiah he’s a busy forward. I think A-M and @Rasmi sh*t on Jackson completely if he was an Arsenal player though. Too scatty, misses loads of clear opportunities.
I would do it if he is like this in 18-24 months. Nketiah has about 150 appearances for Arsenal. I seen people sh1t on Jackson to defend nketiah and Havertz in here players who has far more experience

Macho

Documenting your downfall 🎥
Dusted 🔻

I would do it if he is like this in 18-24 months. Nketiah has about 150 appearances for Arsenal. I seen people sh1t on Jackson to defend nketiah and Havertz in here players who has far more experience

Nah the opportunity to crap on Arteta’s talent ID would be too much for you to pass up on when he’s missing open goals.

Same for me too probably.

Arsenal Quotes

My first ever football memory was Charlie George's double winning goal in 71. After that game; I just became an Arsenal fan.

Paul Davis

Latest posts

Top Bottom