• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 29 (Mar 16 & 17)

dino bravo

****ing hilarious. I’m confused now as I thought they were going to overtake us when their players returned? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
A good team should try to hire Marco Silva maybe not potential top 4 manager tho but he very decent manager for top 6 sides

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
James Maddison when his team needs him:

Miss Fail GIF by G2 Esports

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Sp**s will take the NLD as a final and the biggest game of their lives but if we keep our cool we should easily brush them away. We're only likely to drop points at city imo

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Sp**s will take the NLD as a final and the biggest game of their lives but if we keep our cool we should easily brush them away. We're only likely to drop points at city imo

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

Sp**s play like we did last season but with inferior players and manager. Big Ange aint all that, hope we batter them.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
they'll play man city before us and liverpool after our game lol they likely getting destroyed in all 3 specially if we keep our form.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
"If we beat Fulham we can win the league"

"All we have to do is win our game in hand, then we are only 8 points away from 1st"

"Sp**s winning the league, win this weekend and it's on!"

So the August Premier League Champions title run from 10th March to the 16th of March is finally over, warra effort from them though.

No trophies this season for Big Ange, but since Mikel has 2 of these maybe you can ask for 1...

0_GettyImages-1596820802.jpg

...not so much that it's a trophy but that it's like a big plate, and I am sure the fat slob Aussie will get excited by that 👍

PS...no trophies for Oil-castle since 1969 goes on, unlucky again Alan...

fa-cup-final-arsenal-v-newcastle-united-may1998emanuelle-petit-shakes-hands-with-newcastles-alan-shearer-at-the-end-of-the-fa-cup-final-arsenal-v-newcastle-united-2F4GTR2.jpg

newcastles-uniteds-alan-shearer-battles-for-the-ball-on-the-floor-GA9E83.jpg

...should be used to losing in the cup though, ya baldy pr1ck!

Arsenal Quotes

It was a unique moment, a football fairytale. Was there anyone left who still believed I could give that kind of performance? Probably only Arsène Wenger.

Per Mertesacker on Arsenal’s FA Cup Final win over Chelsea on 2017 being his only appearance that season

Latest posts

Top Bottom