• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 29 (Mar 16 & 17)

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
I know you like them curvy but this is a bit far even for you

I'm not a fan of the plus size. To each their own though.

I've heard your local community refers to you as Captain Ahab when you go out 'hunting' in the local discos and chicken shops.

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
People seem to forget that this coward is actually the captain of that joke club.

I'd have handed in my transfer request the moment I knew this craven weakling was given the arm band.
Not only that a good player like Son shouldn't stay at Sp**s that long that alone prove he loser he not Kane or someone from Academy so you can excuse him to be attached at this club.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People seem to forget that this coward is actually the captain of that joke club.

He's as perfect a captain for them as Tony Adams was for us, when you think about it.

In the same way Big Tone summed up everything that Arsenal stood for, so does Son for Sp**s.

Weak, never wins, annoying, big game bottler, ugly...you don't know if I am describing Tottenham or Son here, and that's scary!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Don Emery, you caught a bit of life after losing 4-0 to Sp**s...by them being Sp**s!

So please take advantage of that today and win, you just got through to the quarters of the Conference (knocking out your possible hardest opponent, meaning you are hot faves to win the trophy now) please let that inspire you to beat the Hammers today, please 🙏

You stay ahead of them and then United overtake them, and this could be an all timer season.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Feels like all the jeopardy of the top 4 race is gone because the prem will probably get a 5th place spot for it. Couldn't even fully celebrate a Sp**s hatewatch yesterday. Football's getting wack.
It depends. If Bayern knocks us out. Advantage Germany. Leverkusen will knock West Ham out. Dortmund vs Atletico is 50/50 tie

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Let Villa, Sp**s and United be as close together as possible for the run in. Makes them give their best to beat each other to the final spots. Also means City and Liverpool have to work just as hard as we do.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

How many points have Villa accrued recently? Feel like they're really struggling now.

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom