• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,570

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We got two relatively injury free seasons. Will we get a third? Unless we get legit clones of Saliba, Ødegaard and Saka, it's gonna be tough
we can if we manage to get good depth but Ødegaard and Saliba will likely have free summer because one is not involved in euros the other dechamps think Konate better than him and not gonna start in euros.

but to cut it short for you we'll never win the league as long pep is here we simply have to get 95 points and that need special season to do it

TriniGunner

Exactly. They were never going to drop points at home after they played us. Our only hope for them to drop points are their away games.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

We got two relatively injury free seasons. Will we get a third? Unless we get legit clones of Saliba, Ødegaard and Saka, it's gonna be tough

There's a lot of luck involved sure but if it keeps happening maybe these guys are just really durable

GD taking a battering here, Wolves are so bad, Jesus

They've just erased our +3

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

We don’t need to be special, just take more than 1 point out of 12 against Aston Villa and Fulham

We have no one to blame but ourselves

This. I don’t agree with this defeatist mentality our fans are using. The league was ours had we won against Villa at The Emirates or even showed a bit more bravery vs City.

It’s definitely achievable.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
We don’t need to be special, just take more than 1 point out of 12 against Aston Villa and Fulham

that true but also in period of the season you gonna have these kind of results but i understand against city you have to be perfect can't lose more than 4 games probably

Reactions: A_G

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard

That Villa game still hurts, I did not like the City rejects from the start but at this point, we need to get rid of Gabriel Jesus. Experimenting with the lineup is what killed that game for us, luckily Arteta can learn and improve on his mistakes, but his fascination with the Brazilian is what killed our season imo

North_Bank_Gooner

Commander of the Coneboy Brigade
Coneboy was messing around at the start of the season by playing partey RB and is paying for it now. It is extremely wishful thinking chasing city at the tail end of the season and praying that they will drop points. Pep knows how to pace his teams across the season.

Coneboy has been extremely lucky with injuries for the past two seasons and not had to delve too much into his bench and doghouse players. Coneboy has so far shown that he does not/want to bring through younger or academy players, and that simply is not sustainable.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

This. I don’t agree with this defeatist mentality our fans are using. The league was ours had we won against Villa at The Emirates or even showed a bit more bravery vs City.

It’s definitely achievable.

The Villa result can happen, in the context of our amazing run in 2024 it's a "whatever".

What killed us was our December.

Arsenal Quotes

When Patrick Vieira came over from AC Milan, he didn’t know a word of English. We gave him accommodation, phone, car and an English teacher. I talked to Patrick in fluent French and before a game I asked in French, can you speak a bit of English to me? Patrick nodded and replied: Tottenham are shit!

David Dein

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom