• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 24,633

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

The Villa result can happen, in the context of our amazing run in 2024 it's a "whatever".

What killed us was our December.

I agree but at home during the business end of the season was what made it a really strange one for me. I would have even been content with a draw tbh.

Villa at home was the last team I was expecting to take points off us at that stage of the season.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Didn't wolves played against us like it was a cup final? Idiots are hopeless here
nope they didn't they were so s**t the difference we took 45 minutes to score we missed lot of chances before that

KarlAFC

Wolves have absolutely no fight. Fulham and Sp**s surely have to put up something more against them. The bar is that low.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

I agree but at home during the business end of the season was what made it a really strange one for me. I would have even been content with a draw tbh.

Villa at home was the last team I was expecting to take points off us at that stage of the season.

Draw wouldn't have made any difference though.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Wolves have absolutely no fight. Fulham and Sp**s surely have to put up something more against them. The bar is that low.
think Sp**s might have something for them but they massively off form. about fulham don't hope much they in holiday already

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Can't wait for them to be charged and stripped off all they've ever won, cheating bastardss. League should be won by a genuine club and not this sham ffs, fck off

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

This Haaland guy gonna end up the season with 30 goals despite being s**t for majority of it. incredible.
Makes you think though. See a lot of people saying they want their 9 tracking back and being well rounded (Havertz, Jesus etc). Whereas City just have a goal scoring machine that does nothing else. Which one works best?

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
On the bright side, as Sp**s are the opposite of the Domino from Deadpool, I half expect them to win 1:0 with a reflection goal in the 90th minute by a half-hearted cross from Brennan Johnson and winning us the game at their stadium :lol:

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
We don’t need to be special, just take more than 1 point out of 12 against Aston Villa and Fulham

We have no one to blame but ourselves
The counter point to this is that Liverpool would have said the same things when they were pipped by a point. They just seem to do enough to go ahead and stay ahead. We got 84 last season so they got 89. We may get 89, they'll get 91. I've mentioned this earlier that you need to have the lead by around matchday 30-31 and keep the lead to win it.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom