• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 36 (May 3-6)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 1,330
  • Views 26,445

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Salah has been shocking in terms of finishing

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

Pool rather lucky there imo. Kicks the guy in the head. It didn’t really prevent a goalscoring opportunity but the boot was so high.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

How have Sp**s gotten around the Child Labour Laws with Johnson?!!

I thought kindergartners working after school hours died with Victorian Britian.

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Sp**s have been good in this second half.

Richardson has been brilliant

Oxeki

Trusted ⭐

Liverpool will finish top four. But miles behind the top 2

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom