• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 59,150

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Also can’t see us winning by less than 1 on the last day vs Everton? @SA Gunner

Especially if the expectation is City are winning it in that final game.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Agreed.

Anything over +3 going into the last game is too far a mountain to climb I'd say.

Let say its level points with us being +3 ahead going into the last day. That means us winning 1-0, would mean City need to win 4-0 to win the league. Possible yes, but not as likely.

Who wins if the points and goal difference is equal, is it a direct results count back?

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Also can’t see us winning by less than 1 on the last day vs Everton? @SA Gunner

Especially if the expectation is City are winning it in that final game.

It would be a tight match mate, both pressure wise and the quality of Everton defensively. So Im going for the bare minimum.

But yes, you're right. If the opening goal is early enough, we will score a few I think.

Arteta lost a few too many points f***ing around with Havertz in midfield in 2023 plus the Villa at home game. The very first game ( CS game) showed the promised of serviceable striker Havertz. If Arteta had played Jorgi in MF and Havertz at ST (once GJ got injured) we would easily have got at least 3 more point in 2023 thus taking matters in our own hands at the end of the season.

LookingForEric

Now that isn’t ideal at all.

But still… I expect us to score more than +2 GD. I don’t believe it’ll come down to that though given how many they’re scoring against EVERYONE.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

GD being eradicated too. Who's to say if City draw Vs Sp**s that they don't go on to batter a West Ham side in dire form.

LookingForEric

Just gotta go batter United tomorrow pretty simple. At least take this to the last day.

HighburyHigh

The PL is currently like Celtic winning the SPL....so boring. Who would pay money knowing your team has no chance of winning the league?! :rolleyes:

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

About the GD: There have been several opportunities for us to "score goals for fun" but instead Arteta has asked the team to calm down. So thats on him aswell.

Arsenal Quotes

I still have an interest in training and development, in the stages that make it possible for players first to acquire technique (between 7 and 12) and then to develop physically (between 12 and 16), then to deepen their mental resilience (between 17 and 19) and finally between 19 and 22 to acquire what is critical, like the roof of a house without which all the rest rots away: intelligence and motivation

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Top Bottom