• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League 23/24: Gameweek 37 (May 11-15)

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 2,785
  • Views 62,194

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
I fully expect the Spuds to lose and I have already made peace with probably being 2nd this season. I'm as proud of our group as I could possibly be so an unexpected result by the **** tonight will only be a happy bonus. I'm at peace either way.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I would love for all Sp**s fans to sell their tickets (as they want Sp**s to lose and don't really want to go tonight) only for like 60,000 Arsenal fans to turn up all in Arsenal kits.

So you will have a sea of red in the home end, cheering on the Tottenham players ffs :lol:

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

Today is win win lads , either we get a chance at a league title or we to Sp**s get smashed:clap::clap::clap:🍿🍿🍿

Wiltord's left boot

I know of at least 5 people who are going in the home end tonight disguised as Sp**s fans…apparently many more are doing the same thing…not sure what to make of that 😅

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Kobe Bryant GIF

Mohamed7

What a vile set of supporters. 60% of them voted to lose the match.

So you are calling most Sp**s fans on here pathetic. You either don’t really understand the rivalry between Sp**s and Woolwich or are not really thinking the consequences through of handing Woolwich the title. Now hate is a strong word that is thrown around far too often these days but when it comes to Woolwich I genuinely hate everything about them. They are a vile scheming entity who throughout their history have undertaken some real murky stuff.

This is the club which came onto our manor because their base in Woolwich was a stinking cesspit.

This is the club who bribed their way into Division 1 after the end of hostilities of WW1 despite finishing 5th in Division 2 in 1914 and have never been out of the top league since.

This is the club who took our best player behind our backs in C#mpb*ll and thought it hilarious to do so.

This is the club who have had a long list of criminal lowlife playing for them.

This is the club who for years had a manager in Wenger who presided over a series of filthy Woolwich teams with awful disciplinary records with the manager always failing to see any of his team’s physical assaults despite watching the same match as everyone else.

This is the team who pipped us to CL qualification in 2012 by winning away at WBA on the last day of the season with all 3 goals being highly questionable against a now deceased goalkeeper who was slotted in at the last minute for his only ever appearance for West Brom .

This is the team with the most arrogant, entitled pundit supporters on the planet, Piers Morgan, Merson and a host of others- don’t even get me started on the full of themselves supporters.

Even today they sing about the times that they won the league at WHL in decades past and would forever dine out on us handing them the title by beating City.

We had a period of 25 years from the late 80’s onwards where we had to play second fiddle to these arrogant tossers and I don’t want another 25 years of that. Woolwich winning the title might be the catalyst for another similar period of Woolwich dominance so be very careful what you wish for.

Yes I know it’s a rant but I hate them!!!

Arsenal Quotes

Religiously, it is said that God created man. I am only a guide. I allow others to express what they have in them. I have not created anything. I am a facilitator of what is beautiful in man.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Top Bottom