• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 2 - 1 Brentford | Saturday 9th March | KO: 17:30 GMT | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalBrentford2122.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144112-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144142-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144223-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144201-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144305-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144331-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20240305-144356-Chrome.jpg

lineup.png

Screenshot-20240305-143932-Chrome.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 4-0 Brentford

MikeVinna

Established Member
Raya’s barely had anything to do while we’ve been running riot this year. That’s down to the team ahead of him. He’s played some neat passes occasionally but Ramsdale is certainly capable of that as well. We’re talking about Ramsdale putting the team under pressure but the team has nullified basically any threat on Raya this year. So long as we play our game Ramsdale will be fine..

Also the one time we really wanted Raya to step up he conceded and Ramsdale isn’t some scrub who can’t play ball.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Still can't believe him and Big Gabby is our defence really, seems like only yesterday we had Mustafi and Holding ****ing up constantly every week...

...him not starting for France over Upamecano is genuinely hilarious, would be like the French going to Henry in the 00s "It's ok Thierry you rest on the bench as we have Steve Marlet starting here!" 🤣

asukru

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I pray we pull another 5 or 6-0 out the bag and wrap up the game quickly so we can rotate but I don't think it's going to be that easy this time. I will go for a 2-0 win. I expect a bit of rotation but nothing drastic tbh.

Riou

Quite sad how the injuries have seemingly sapped him of all confidence/conviction in his play, looks a very different player here compared to now...

...shame.

Riou

Also too much is made out of Maupay's ****housery by the media, they act like he's amazing... he's not a good enough player to pull it of for me, comes across kinda forced.

Ian Wright and Jamie Vardy are two way better examples of those types of players, tbh...top players and top characters, who knew how to use the dark arts.

Not some nomad French guy who's just binned around some lower half Prem clubs ffs, who cares really...hope he gets ragdolled again by Gabriel and Saliba, then a cheeky Ben White elbow thrown in at some point 👍

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Also too much is made out of Maupay's ****housery by the media, they act like he's amazing... he's not a good enough player to pull it of for me, comes across kinda forced.

Ian Wright and Jamie Vardy are two way better examples of those types of players, tbh...top players and top characters, who knew how to use the dark arts.

Not some nomad French guy who's just binned around some lower half Prem clubs ffs, who cares really...hope he gets ragdolled again by Gabriel and Saliba, then a cheeky Ben White elbow thrown in at some point 👍
He has been quite good this season, 6+3, a point per 143 minutes.

So don't get too cocky @Riou

Riou

He has been quite good this season, 6+3, a point per 143 minutes.

So don't get too cocky @Riou

He can score a hattrick on Saturday and it wouldn't make him a particularly good player (I would have A LOT of questions about our defence if that happened though 😅)

Just tired of the media trying to hype him as the new Jamie Vardy or something, nowhere near.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He can score a hattrick on Saturday and it wouldn't make him a particularly good player (I would have A LOT of questions about our defence if that happened though 😅)

Just tired of the media trying to hype him as the new Jamie Vardy or something, nowhere near.
Yeah, for sure nowhere near Vardy, but Maupay is about the same age that Vardy's career properly started at top level.

Maupay is 27,5 years old, so coming to his prime as a striker. He has scored some nice goals this season.

So beware, this annoying rat might still surprise you.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Another 4/5 goals here. No tough games in the PL anymore.
The league is embarrassing. The difference between our GD and Sheffield's is 95. It could reach 130 by the time the season ends. That's pathetic. The product is getting worse. No one seems to care as long as your team is winning.

The cycle repeats next season when a new batch of promoted teams starts getting battered every week. Not that they care though. The have thwur parachute payment to fall back on.

Newly promoted club from the championship earn more money that the winner of just about every other league in Europe yet the football is getting worse.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The league is embarrassing. The difference between our GD and Sheffield's is 95. It could reach 130 by the time the season ends. That's pathetic. The product is getting worse. No one seems to care as long as your team is winning.

The cycle repeats next season when a new batch of promoted teams starts getting battered every week. Not that they care though. The have thwur parachute payment to fall back on.

Newly promoted club from the championship earn more money that the winner of just about every other league in Europe yet the football is getting worse.
Remember the days when every game was a battle. Now it's record points, record goals for the rich teams. The league's a pushover. And to make it even easier Chelsea and United's management have sunk to new depths with inept buys, leaving the top spoils to City, Arsenal and Pool, with Sp**s hovering.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Having run out of things to complain about with Artea, I see the poor quality of the league is now the focus o_O We are winning games too frequently and too easily! Appreciate it's a difficult time for many on the forum. Have no fear, a tricky run of games is up next to improve your mood.

62 days ago we were beaten by West Ham and then Fulham.

Best goal difference in a season: 79, Manchester City (2017–18)
Best home goal difference in a season: 54, Chelsea (2009–10)
Best away goal difference in a season: 32, Manchester City (2017–18)
Worst goal difference in a season: −69, Derby County (2007–08)
Worst home goal difference in a season: −31, Norwich City (2021–22)

Makavelii

Having run out of things to complain about with Artea, I see the poor quality of the league is now the focus o_O We are winning games too frequently and too easily! Appreciate it's a difficult time for many on the forum. Have no fear, a tricky run of games is up next to improve your mood.

You nailed it with this so well lol.

It's a great sign that the negative brigade are complaining about the quality of the league. That's the best sign you'll ever get from them that our club and management is on the right path.

It's sad they can never just be present and enjoy it. It's always finding something wrong or comparing something unfavourably to the past. Even after getting what they wanted.

Cheers to many more years of complaining about the league not being good enough for us! 🍻

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Can tell you from now the Brentford fans are planning to serenade Ramsdale with "Only one David Raya!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom