• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 3 - 1 West Ham | Monday 26th, December | KO: 20:00 BST | Prime Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Arsenal-West-Ham.jpg

...and we're baaaaaaaaack!!!.

We're more less as we were before the break, save the absence of Gabriel Jesus.

There's been report going around the media that if Moyes loses this, he'll get the boot. Typical Arsenal luck. Now watch the west ham players turn up and run through a brick wall for Moyes.

But I still think they're still a poor side. Their new signings haven't acclimatized and the world cup came at the worst possible time for them.
Screenshot-20221219-134124.png

Screenshot-20221219-134141.png

Screenshot-20221219-134154.png

Screenshot-20221219-134224.png
28fe322f-f655-444a-ba8e-ce42a91b31e0.png

Prediction

Arsenal 2-0 West Ham

GDeep™

League is very weak

... can't wait for the next episode, my fav series right now!

Good guy is Fabianski, always speaks very well of us and played a big part in helping us end our trophy drought in 2014.

I remember him doing his best ever 5 a side team when at West Ham, he just picked all Arsenal players :lol:
Probably the best GK we’ve had in the Emirates era.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom