• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Arsenal 5 - 0 Chelsea | Tuesday, April 23th | KO: 20:00 BST | TNT Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

sdotzdot

Established Member
I love you arsenal.

I’m sorry for crying and moaning cos of two losses. I was being a little ***** but I’m back now trust me.

• Red card
Reactions: Xln

El Realista

He's been very direct but its also been edge of your seat stuff when he is on the ball, so centrally.

I was saying earlier that I want more security and that directness. Hopefully we can see Rice bring some of that through the lines passing with some time.
Maybe with years. He is still young and sometimes that comes with age. Partey was a very different player at 22. This is why I love an experienced 30+ years old midfielder in every team. They put that class, tempo an control a young can't.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
GL4GtwRWMAEhWye

Havertz their Voldemort apparently

Jorginho I beg you slam one in the top corner to see what they say

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Its gonna sound mad me saying this, but Chelsea should stick with Potchettino and I'll think they'll improve. They have to add more to their game, but their base counter attacking approach is good.

They are good at holding and moving the ball in tight situations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I knew we were very different, that he (Ferguson) had a total hold over his club while at that time I was still more of a coach. I also recognised his huge qualities. He knew how to surround himself with the right people and didn't rest on his laurels when he was successful.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom