• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Loss Premier League: Arsenal 0-2 Aston Villa | Sunday 14th April | KO: 16:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

PLArsenalAstonVilla2122.jpg

Prediction

Arsenal 3-0 Aston Villa

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
1712882876927.png

Oxeki pls

think we win this comfortably tbh, Villa are not in the form they were in when we last played and we should have beaten them then, think this is a routine 2-0 or 3-1 to The Arse.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
It's the premier league. So our players receive a +5 stats to all their abilities compared to champions league.

Thankfully no psychological nerf in this match.

We also receive The Chocolate Labrador of Tactical Acumen +2 in all EPL home matches

Gunners1616

No big turnover here. If you mess around guys like Watkins, Diaby and Bailey can cause you trouble.

Would play the same team as vs. Brighton but with Tomiyasu coming in for White and ESR for Jesus.

Need White, Jesus and Trossard fresh for Bayern.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

No big turnover here. If you mess around guys like Watkins, Diaby and Bailey can cause you trouble.

Would play the same team as vs. Brighton but with Tomiyasu coming in for White and ESR for Jesus.

Need White, Jesus and Trossard fresh for Bayern.

Think there’s a big turnover possible if we want it. I don’t think the guys you mentioned will even start. No Luiz + Kamara is massive for us.

SupersoakerArsene

Aston Villa is missing Luiz en Kamara. Their central midfield duo.

Now you can see McGinn with Tielemans or that English young ''talent'' with long name I guess?

If they play McGinn - Tielemans, its a defo must win. Tielemans is oke on the ball, but he can't handle our midfield power...

I guess Jorginho is benched, since he will start away vs Bayern. Old man can't start 3 games in a row in such a short time.

Raya
White - Saliba - Gabriel - Tomiyasu
Ødegaard - Rice - Havertz
Saka - Trossard - Martinelli.

Might try Partey and sub Havertz for a rest or sub Trossard, since Leo is more of a presence when he comes of the bench....

Can't see Teta start any guys like Nelson, Nketiah, Vieira or ESR. Only ESR has a small chance.

Why doesn't Vieira play any minutes tho? Not against Villa, but other sides in the BPL?

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

We would’ve played 5 days ago so we should be starting our main eleven really. Start the main eleven, win comfortably and then rest players around the 60th min.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Expecting Emery to rotate a bit and they're already without their midfielders. Should be a straightforward win.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Would be really beneficial for us if we could play ESR or Vieira. Not sure the manager trusts either against Villa though.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Lille missed about five decent chances last night. Martinez was on absolute fire in goal. Hopefully he’s used up his save quota.

SupersoakerArsene

Tomi needs gametime. So does Partey, since I've seen him make passing errors in the gametime he has had so far.... But to try it against a Villa? Mehh..

Ode - Partey - Rice?
Front we should try and rest Saka. Would love Jesus or Nelli on the RW.

Haphazard

Every game regardless of opposition will be tough

This is near the business end of the season legs are tired and being in a title race is mentally draining

The good news for us that Villa also had a good intense game against Lille and are missing some key players from midfield

They are still dangerous though , I think Unai won't come out of the blocks flying so we really need to be careful not to gift goals like we did vs Bayern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Top Bottom