• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Win Premier League: Chelsea 0 - 1 Arsenal | Sunday 6th November | KO: 12:00 GMT | BT Sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

0_Chelsea-Arsenal.jpg

Can't afford to lose this but we to go into it with a winning mentality.

They're at their most vulnerable. This is the worst Chelsea team since pre-Abramovic era. But they're still Chelsea though, can't be allowing complacency creep in.

Let's smash this racist cnuts!!!

Hopefully Tomiyasu is okay and fit to be on the bench at least. Apart from Tomiyasu's knock, everyone save ESR are available.

Screenshot-20221103-231921.png

Screenshot-20221103-231937.png

Screenshot-20221103-231921.png

Screenshot-20221103-231937.png

3f0862e9-013c-4530-bdb7-538e1fa11484.png

Prediction
Chelsea 1-1 Arsenal

Last edited by a moderator:

Entropics

Established Member

Player:Saka
Confident on this one, look at those past results

The Kante slip, the funny mistake for ESR goal, the very suspicious Malang Sarr performance

I expect Potter to continue the tradition

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
The first game in a while I'm not sure about. Chelsea haven't been good recently but they've got some good players and we're away. A draw I think.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I don't think the Brighton match will give us too much of an idea how this will go.

Probably be a tight game. They are missing some of their best players but still have quality.

Potter going back to his old club only to get smashed. Anyone else thinking the script is written for Auba to come back to haunt us?

Play for the 3 points and if we have to take a draw so be it. 4 points from Chelsea and Wolves is acceptable and has us going into the World Cup break with big positivity.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I'm not sure I could take it if Auba ends up getting the winner. You know he would celebrate pretty wildly too if he did. Not quite Adebayor but probably has something planned incase....

I hope we fcking stuff em

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Nah, he wouldn't dare. He was captain here and won a trophy. He's quite a nice bloke if you take out his shenanigans.
Defo one of the good guys, but the way it ended for him here must have been bitter for him cos he clearly loved the club.

Just think he'll be super motivated & might just fancy gloating a bit.

The flipside is he'll know he'll make us all hate him if he did, so maybe he won't.

All ifs buts & maybes anyway. Lets hope we get the win.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Potter has had our number historically but on the other hand Arteta has had Chelsea's number historically so I suppose they cancel each other out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

The English codified the rules of football just as the French perfected wine. We don't often ask an English person to come over to make Bordeaux.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom