• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draw Premier League: Chelsea 2 - 2 Arsenal | Saturday 21st October | KO: 17:30 BST | Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.

3_new-pic.jpg

Prediction
Chelsea 0-2 Arsenal

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Can easily look at this two ways, dug deep and got a draw away at Stamford bridge, but for the majority of the game that performance was nothing short of disgraceful to be pretty frank. Still tho, level with top and unbeaten record intact but we have to improve.
Though Tottenham will win on Monday

Jasinho

Terrible performance but the subs rallied in the end to earn us a point, these are the games we absolutely should be winning though, we are not winning any titles losing points to the likes of 2023 Chelsea and Fulham.

Badger_Revenge

Snuck that one. Not at all a good 90 from Arsenal.

All the goals except Trossard's had a smell of luck about them. The pen was an accident and maybe shouldn't have been given, the Mudryk goal was an accident, Sanchez just had a brain fart that blew up in his face so Rice could score.

That goal from Saka and Trossard was quality.

rockofcashel

Both were crap. My Rice at 8 isn’t looking too good, he looked lost today.

Until next time.

He'll be OK at 8 when you've a fully fit Partey behind him.. but not Jorghino.. better off with El Neny

Great result considering where it was at 75 mins.. but that was one poor Chelsea team

Could finish the season unbeaten and not win the league..

Let's play Aubamawang

A good result, all things considered. Rice was clearly MotM. Raya was clearly a nervous wreck. Stats might suggest he's an upgrade on Ramsdale, but he's making just as many mistakes.

I think if Arteta had brought on Nelson and put Havertz up top instead of Nketiah, we may have won this one. Aside from his pressing, I'm not sure he brings a lot to the table as he's as wasteful as Jesus.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Pochy shouldn't be happy with this we were basically walking not creating.

Anyway these type of performance happen away from home but not always you gonna survive.

Chelsea haven't beaten us at thier ground for 6 years now

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Arsenal worst performance for a good while matches Chelsea’s best performance of the season is the only positive spin I can put on it.

Rice and Tomi the only ones that can hold their heads up high. Saka a bit anonymous (apart from assist) and Ode poor. 3 shots on target.

Lady_Gooner

Posting While Meditating
Trusted ⭐

All I can keep reminding myself is that it’s a really long season. Peaking at the start of last season did nothing for us in the end. Stay close/level and hopefully everything will start to click

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

We don't sign superstars, we make them.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom