• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Premier League - Matchday 27

Lookin' for a new Baby

New name pending...
Apathy rules today. I usually hope our rival teams for top 4 lose, today, meh. I don't want Tottenham to be above us this year though, but I can't muster up enough enthusiasm to cheer for Everton.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I'd like to see us do this to Everton under Koeman. May stick on fifa.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Well, shiiiiiit!

A well rehearsed Free Kick from Sp**s, well drilled on the training pitch gives them a goal. A nice maneuver. When was the last time anyone said that about Arsenal? Never, to my recollection.

Everton scores at the other end.

3-2

Arsenal Quotes

The coach's role is to make the player understand everything that serves the interest of the game. To do this he must speak to the child within each player, to the adolescent he was and the adult he is now. Too often a coach tends only to speak to the adult, issuing commands for performance, for victory, for reflection, to the detriment of the child who is playing for pleasure, living in the present.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom